Re: Sign-up

Postby theelfshadow » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:01 pm

DO we have a tourney date set yet?

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:44 pm

ILOCOS_NORTE wrote:
Don_Killuminati wrote:Team name:Ein Reich, Ein Führer

This team name seems to be pretty offensive. To me, it obviosly referes to the Third Reich, Nazis, Hitler etc.

Since there are jews participating and, afaik, 90% of the players are niggahs, this is not only insulting but racist.

I hereby request a name change or disqualification of the Nazi team !

This accusation is kinda incommensurate and inappropiate.

Knowing i'm a jew niggah, furthermore, this team name referes to the literary significance of : 'Ein reich, ein führer' which its 'a rich, a leader'.

Following this, your punishment will be playing with this team, more present your excuses to people who had the misfortune to read your displaced post.

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:20 am

Don_Killuminati wrote:
ILOCOS_NORTE wrote:
Don_Killuminati wrote:Team name:Ein Reich, Ein Führer

This team name seems to be pretty offensive. To me, it obviosly referes to the Third Reich, Nazis, Hitler etc.

Since there are jews participating and, afaik, 90% of the players are niggahs, this is not only insulting but racist.

Knowing i'm a jew niggah, furthermore, this team name referes to the literary significance of : 'Ein reich, ein führer' which its 'a rich, a leader'.

Following this, your punishment will be playing with this team, more present your excuses to people who had the misfortune to read your displaced post.

Damn donki had to bust out the english dictionary to type this sentence out. Great effort 7/10 almost

SLSGuennter
Protector of Nature

Postby SLSGuennter » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:47 am

Don_Killuminati wrote:Knowing i'm a jew niggah, furthermore, this team name referes to the literary significance of : 'Ein reich, ein führer' which its 'a rich, a leader'.

Well, saying jews/black people/asians what so ever are allowed doing such jokes but white people aint is pure racist!
Anyway, as long as there is no one out of the (if so) offended group of human beings going to request a namechange, i dont see a reason to force it.
Just my oppinion though.
Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:29 pm

iiStyLes wrote:
Don_Killuminati wrote:
ILOCOS_NORTE wrote:This team name seems to be pretty offensive. To me, it obviosly referes to the Third Reich, Nazis, Hitler etc.

Damn donki had to bust out the english dictionary to type this sentence out. Great effort 7/10 almost

Knowing that english isnt my mother tongue, and that english had not a big influence in ma education, i find ur notation pretty harsh.
But since enlish is ur mother tongue and im also sure that u speak no other language, the fact that u got the accent of Apu in the Simpson is pretty weird and i give u a 3/10 for that.

jeremymcgehee1979
Aura Tree

Postby jeremymcgehee1979 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:04 am

Team name: Pie Cutters
Captain: Teslaa
Other members:
Ghery
w8m5
JaySmith

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:46 am

16 teams have signed up so far, that means that teams who want to sign up from now on will be on the reserve list.

@null @don_killuminati you have until wednesday (9th of november) to fill up your team.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:36 pm

DJ.FM
Forest Walker

Postby DJ.FM » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:57 am

@magicpotatoes make sure they turn up hopefully trumps wall will not be up in time

null
Donor: Enterprise Exorcist

Postby null » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:12 pm

MickeyTheMousie wrote:16 teams have signed up so far, that means that teams who want to sign up from now on will be on the reserve list.

@null @don_killuminati you have until wednesday (9th of november) to fill up your team.

Done.
Discord ID: null#2675

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:50 am

@kirim it is maximum 5 players, you have 6 signed up. I will only count the first 5 as eligibile for the tournament.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

magicpotatoes
Donator

Postby magicpotatoes » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:31 pm

DJ.FM wrote:@magicpotatoes make sure they turn up hopefully trumps wall will not be up in time

Y need, check with sony-24, maybe hes gonna be busy building that wall idk
Let's make LTD great again!

Kirim
Forest Walker

Postby Kirim » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:14 pm

Well, some dudes aren't gonna be around for some of the tourney, think I need the six. If that's not cool you can throw in a sub team for us

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:48 pm

Kirim wrote:Well, some dudes aren't gonna be around for some of the tourney, think I need the six. If that's not cool you can throw in a sub team for us

I am sorry, I understand it can be a problem, but I really want this tournament to be the 'same' teams throughout the tournament. 6 is too much, you can swap half your team out every game. So you can only play with the first 5 players on your roster, not more. If you cannot do it with 5, you can still change your roster. You have until the start of the first game of tournament to do that. If you think you won't be able to do that, you can withdraw and there will be a spot for a new team. The choice is up to you, but 6 is really too much.

Return to “November LTD Tournament”