Unban me please

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Ddemo1o
Resource Storage

Unban me please

Postby Ddemo1o » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:31 pm

Your Warcraft III username: ddemon1o
Realm/Gateway:Europa battelnet
Why are you banned: i got ban for antistuck 8 days.I played with another account from my work and I got ban for 1year. I don't know why you ban me again. I played with rules no more antistuck.
Why you should be unbanned: I read rules and I will play with all rules no more antistuck. Could you Unban me please?Thanks in advance.

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Re: Unban me please

Postby Quetra » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:41 pm

Hi @Ddemo1o,

Using a different ip/account while banned is called ban dodging. This is a serious offence that always carries a 1 year ban. You were banned for a reason and you must serve out your sentence or appeal the ban.

The antistuck ban you dodged was your 3rd same offence. How can we be sure that you will not continue to antistuck/dodge your bans in the future?

Ddemo1o
Resource Storage

Postby Ddemo1o » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:22 am

I am 27 years old. I promise you: respect all rules, if I will broke 1 of rules just permanent ban. Thanks for the best bot. Sorry for no respect rules and bad English. Good night.

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:36 am

Since ban dodging is a serious offence I cannot just unban you immediately. Appeal in two weeks and I will consider your case again. It goes without saying that if you dodge again, you will remain banned.

Processing, see you in two weeks time @Ddemo1o

Return to “Processed Appeals”