Armored Tree

Re: b0RED.PANDA

Postby b0redpandaya » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:34 pm

Thanks boys!

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:12 pm

Mates since my lihl is down I keep playing 1200. I played like 20-30 games with BoredPanda or against and I must say he is very polite, full teamplay + makes jokes (what few pple in lihl could learn actually).
What is most important he is well skilled in tema and game vs is chalanging.

Full support!

HugMeOnce
ENT's Poet

Postby HugMeOnce » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:02 pm

Needs work on some builds -> went full revs with no tank...

Otherwise, good communicator and stays engaged into the game play. LIHL material.

Deserves a trial vouch asap.

!support
These users thanked the author HugMeOnce for the post:
b0redpandaya (Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:14 pm)

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:28 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X21mJh6j9i4 ... never say no to panda ...

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:48 am

1st Replay: TB
Strong game. You played it almost flawlessly, so a nice replay to add for sure. Only call I didn't like was the wyvern/commander idea for level 4. Furb will get you better result than wyvern typically on 4, or blood orc even. Wyvern is on the lower-end of OP units to send for level 4, and is more of a luxury send if you already sent furb mander ect and have enough for it.
+1 overall

2nd Replay: YGG Replay:
Here you struggled. You lost focus by getting angry at purple for going half, and then you build a dark mage level 3 and late wisp push, which is not what I was hoping to see after that TB replay. You continue getting mad at purple instead of focusing on the game; probably not the best when you are using this as a replay for your trial into LIHL. Besides that, you played pretty standard, but I would have to give this replay a negative review.

3rd Replay: Prisoner
You hold wars, but then build 2 ents level 2 when only 1 will almost certainly hold. I think this was a small mistake, but small mistakes add up in the long-run. This game is about taking any inch you can get at the next level, so try and work on that. Your yolo was definitely good this game, besides you having to sell 2 ents because of that minor error you did at level 2. I would say this replay was good, but not great.

Overall, I think you can pass for a trial. You definitely have some things to work on, but your yolo is up-to-par with LIHL's standard, and your builds seemed to be good. You should pay more attention to pushing early; that is when pushing quick and knowing when to is most crucial. Do not get so focused on what others are doing right/wrong in your mind. Calls are far more critical in LIHL than builds, so you won't need to worry so much about that anyways. I don't want to hear people saying you are flaming, as I saw some potential there in the replays you posted.

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)

I will vouch you under the name b0red.panda@useast.battle.net let me know if you want it to be something else.

Good luck!
        God is my strength.

b0redpandaya
        Armored Tree

Postby b0redpandaya » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:42 am

Yipiyayeay!

Thanks for taking the Time to review my replays and thanks for giving me the chance to trial ur heart <3

Krocis
        Treant

Postby Krocis » Mon May 08, 2017 3:11 pm

@Nore

According to your post
        I don't want to hear people saying you are flaming, as I saw some potential there in the replays you posted.

This guy is super annoying flamer, since he became trial he thinks he is the best player, so supercilious guy.

insults to me
        Spoiler!
        (18:58 / Allied) bORED.PANDA: fuckface
        (18:59 / Allied) bORED.PANDA: srsly
        (19:38 / Allied) bORED.PANDA: cause ur fkn mega
        (19:41 / Allied) bORED.PANDA: retard

insult to another player in game
        Spoiler!
        (25:21 / All) bORED.PANDA: fkn mega

b0redpandaya
        Armored Tree

Postby b0redpandaya » Mon May 08, 2017 4:36 pm

Krocis wrote:@Nore

According to your post
        I don't want to hear people saying you are flaming, as I saw some potential there in the replays you posted.

This guy is super annoying flamer, since he became trial he thinks he is the best player, so supercilious guy.

insults to me
        Spoiler!
        (18:58 / Allied) bORED.PANDA: fuckface
        (18:59 / Allied) bORED.PANDA: srsly
        (19:38 / Allied) bORED.PANDA: cause ur fkn mega
        (19:41 / Allied) bORED.PANDA: retard

insult to another player in game
        Spoiler!
        (25:21 / All) bORED.PANDA: fkn mega

Dude, u stayed 7/4 with Engi to be Holder 15 which - suprise suprise - didnt worked. U went for Mutant at 10 while been lvl10 Holder (meanwhile havin Tribes as potential add), u went for completly ignorant tk trys
        And what kind of bs is this? I think im best since trial? Theres a reason why i addet my flame stuff to the vouchrequest.

Funny aswell: u claim me as flamer while playin one game with me :D

and anyway: 1200 =/ lihl
        Last edited by b0redpandaya on Tue May 09, 2017 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jamo
        Treant

Postby Jamo » Mon May 08, 2017 9:57 pm

I so far had nice games with b0red panda, no flame or anything. Was only 2 or 3 games, but more than one :)

Escaflowne
        Armored Tree

Postby Escaflowne » Tue May 09, 2017 8:31 am

Only nice games also. Seems skilled enough. I can understand why he called you mega @krocis if you played like that lol.

EDIT: Also came to my attention that this game was played on 1200+ not in lihl, so shouldn't have any affect on the trial.

Anda
        LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Fri May 12, 2017 3:03 am

This might be due to the bot issues, but please play alot more LIHL on your trial. Dont be afraid to TK or gather losses, people can only get to know you if play and comment on your vouch equest. For my taste you play 2much on your other account at 1200+ and mega.

b0redpandaya
        Armored Tree

Postby b0redpandaya » Fri May 12, 2017 10:20 am

Snowblind wrote:This might be due to the bot issues, but please play alot more LIHL on your trial. Dont be afraid to TK or gather losses, people can only get to know you if play and comment on your vouch equest. For my taste you play 2much on your other account at 1200+ and mega.

gonna do it!

i see what ur talkin about but anyway - last season included - ive played about 30 Gams till now which is okish and somehow caused by the effect that i got no useast account and somehow often just miss possible games. im tryn to trans my account now so im always on useast which might joining Games more easy.

Anda
        LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Fri May 12, 2017 2:39 pm

i see what ur talkin about but anyway - last season included - ive played about 30 Gams till now which is okish and somehow caused by the effect that i got no useast account and somehow often just miss possible games. im tryn to trans my account now so im always on useast which might joining Games more easy.[/quote]

I agree 30 games is okay in general we all got work life family etc. I was just under the impression that lets say in this game you did play like 100 games in general and only 30 in LIHL.
        The shere number is okay, i just wonder about the % of your games not being in LIHL cause this trialphase is mainly to play as much LIHL as possible
        Trans account will surely be a great choice since u are extremely active player in general and maybe u can improve your %. Just a friendly advise dont feel lectured :P have agrea day.

b0redpandaya
        Armored Tree

Postby b0redpandaya » Fri May 12, 2017 3:21 pm

Snowblind wrote:i see what ur talkin about but anyway - last season included - ive played about 30 Gams till now which is okish and somehow caused by the effect that i got no useast account and somehow often just miss possible games. im tryn to trans my account now so im always on useast which might joining Games more easy.

I agree 30 games is okay in general we all got work life family etc. I was just under the impression that lets say in this game you did play like 100 games in general and only 30 in LIHL.
        The shere number is okay, i just wonder about the % of your games not being in LIHL cause this trialphase is mainly to play as much LIHL as possible
        Trans account will surely be a great choice since u are extremely active player in general and maybe u can improve your %. Just a friendly advise dont feel lectured :P have agrea day.[/quote]

Btw wouldnt it be cool for rookies like me if there would be a discordchannel where u could get notice of games or sth like that? since the europe/us server stuff ive got the impression that i :D miss alot of games

broud3r
        ENT Staff

Postby broud3r » Fri May 12, 2017 3:37 pm

@b0redpandaya
        already up on discord.
        HazarDous wrote:Make sure to join ENT's discord and LIHL's channel.

Link: https://discordapp.com/invite/23gCRX5
        Tag (@hazardous) me or aRt)Y so that we can add you to the LIHL group.
        These users thanked the author broud3r for the post:
        b0redpandaya (Fri May 12, 2017 3:54 pm)

Return to “Accepted”