CLAN HDZ DESTROYEd~ possible strock

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
jfaller1
Forest Walker

CLAN HDZ DESTROYEd~ possible strock

Postby jfaller1 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:45 am

was enjoying quality ih time with the hdz boys, went to log on today to play and hdz was gone! apparently some yard apes (genghiskhan1160) and (slipperyslark) had severe panic attacks and possible strokes and went insane and kicked everyone from the clan. i would tell lilbeeezy (3 e's not 2) but i actually cannot communicate with him since he might not be a human and i need a broken dictionary to talk to him. i have a strong horny feeling that clan bba sent them 2 to go undercover and destroy the clan since HDZ WAS ELITE. please do not allow any of these yard apes to be allowed on ent!

jfaller1
Forest Walker

Re: CLAN HDZ DESTROYEd~ possible strock

Postby jfaller1 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:46 am

will donate 3 dollars to ban these fuckers!

corey2013
Forest Walker

Postby corey2013 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:56 am

1 minute hdz there, next minute hdz gone. no clue what had happened but all of sudden i was only guy left in clan lol. I think lilbeeezy and slipperyslark and ghengiskhan1160 went ham on clan and kick everyone and now its dead but i dont care anyways cuz ive been grinding mmr on dota 2 and i dont have any time for these hdz inhouses anyway man lol im too good but i still wanna be in clan hdz tho cuz i thought some of those guys were cool but i guess they arent cuz i dont remember them but they are gone now and not in the clan when we were all kicked. Anyways in conclusion i want to be an ENT admin because i have integrity and i know how to force money out of ppl and i know yall broke AF lol jk. Anyways just i hope this application goes through and u guys hire me for the admin position i think id make a good one. add me on steam btw PM me for info

slipperyslark
Aura Tree

Postby slipperyslark » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:22 pm

just a clear explaination on this subject! Clan hdz was basically ran by myself aka slipperyslark, since our chieftain isnt that active i decided to make a new clan known as BBA, so any old existing hdz members want to come over to clan bba are welcome to! just meet me and channel and tell me who you are thanks! btw 90% of active hdz members are now in bba so yea were still alive just newly upgraded with better members with better attitude =D

jfaller1
Forest Walker

Postby jfaller1 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:43 am

clan BBA destroyed HDZ from the inside out. do not listen to any of them! slippery and genghiskhan destroyed the clan so they could be shamans in their new crappy clan. if you have honor and respect please do not join their clan and fuck em!

Quentin
Treant

Postby Quentin » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:38 pm

You don't need to be offensive and aggressive. If you don't like this clan, don't joint it.
End of story.

jfaller1
Forest Walker

Postby jfaller1 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:53 am

Don't joint it. Nice english

THR
Forest Walker

Postby THR » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:57 am

hdz people were actually one of the best crew ive played with , excepted for 80 % of them , and 10 % of trolls ;)

but that 10 % was la creme de la creme !!!

jfaller1127
Basic Tree

Postby jfaller1127 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:35 am

^was that english or what

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:06 am

jfaller1127 wrote:^was that english or what

I thought you were the one in charge of identifying English. Oh wait, there's 2 of you guys now.

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”