nicolaisen@europe vouch request

Moderator: LIHL Staff

nicolai123
Treant

nicolaisen@europe vouch request

Postby nicolai123 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:11 am

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: Professional spectator

Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: nicolaisen

If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: I know a lot of people but right now i mainly play with b0retk.panda, Jamo, inq and SLSGuennter since we are on team together, but ofcourse i have played with others a lot aswell.

Do you have Gproxy installed? Since i don't live in 3rd world country i have pretty stable connection, but i'll install it anyways if i get a trial.

Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
Grizzly yolo:
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9600740
Revenant yolo:
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9601223
Ygg holder:
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9596202
tot yolo:
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9596287
Phantom yolo:
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9596480

Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test: https://gyazo.com/1c493bafad4624d9b1fccc8e8b2001d5

Any additional information that you would like to provide: I know some people have said i had an attitude problem in the past but i've rly improved, not only gameplay wise, but also mentally. That is why i believe i am ready for lihl.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Re: nicolaisen@europe vouch request

Postby Anda » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:46 am

As i said before, i support you for a trial since i personally like you and think you might get on lihl level during your trial. Also u are obviously trying hard to get in this league (stubborn) , which is a plus for me.
Pls consider why u were denied the last time and show some specifics where you have improved and what youve learned in the meantime. Not all people here are fond of you so give them some good reasons to let you in.
GL

ForFrodooo
Aura Tree

Postby ForFrodooo » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:59 am

From my own experience... It's way easier to improve during trial, then playing on the 1200+ bot, and that's why i think he deserves a trial. I'm pretty sure that if he took the time to try 3 times to get vouched, he'll be paying attention to the games and will be getting lihl stile of life pretty quickly :P

!support

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:03 am

@Snowblind Thanks for the support! I think my main issue last request was pushing 1 or 2 wisp too much. There was an example on lvl 5 ygg game where i went 4/0, wherein my team needed me to overbuild, then there was the mistake with putting down locks too close to ygg, and lastly overpushing with nm when i leaked on 2 and then killing myself by not adding 2nd nm on 4. Thats the specific criticisms harzadous had last time which i have corrected. I can't find replay of these specific units wherein i've been in the same situation, so you'll have to take my word for it that i've improved in those areas. And thanks again for support :)

@ForFrodooo thx boi.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:18 am

if you get into these situations, pls post a replay.
I knowi ts hard to look for a certain situation especially since 1200s are always 4v4 etc, but would still be nice. also if you see me in lobby (anda) feel free to join my team and maybe we can add some replays to help this apply. I dont think anyone doubts you are able to play the standard yolo / hold games.

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:44 am

Yeah, thats why i avoided adding aqua, engi or ea replays :D, but yeah man just hit me up in the DM's on discord

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:08 am

!support

never was really a fan of him but he changed his attitude and is willing to addept and been better. Hes a good Kingcontroller and ne always understands which kinda mistakes he did

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:53 am

I reviewed 2 games you attached to your application and here are my thoughts:

Grizz yolo : http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 600740.w3g

• Great game, very good income at arena, with 7/8 and 1300 value on level 11 you could certainly have decided to hold and force a 17 game or to leak and force a 15 game. This was a very good decision.
  • Only thing is that you build a grizzly for 8, which is no bueno in my opinion, since you slowed your push and leaks pretty much the same amount of creeps you would have leaked without this grizzly.
Anyway, this game was good.

Revs yolo : http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 601223.w3g

• Once again, a great game. you were a bit weak because of your 7/6, but it's fine, your team needed someone to push, yet i'm not sure you were the one to push since you would have raped 15 with revenants and sprites. Also, I doubt it was actually worth since you pushed a bit late before 10 start.
  • You started with revenant, acolytes and egg, you went 3/0 for 2 and still held nicely 3 because of your egg. You didn't ob 5, your team didn't need it, you pushed for 8, great! You held 9 like a boss.
This was also a good game.

===================================================================================

I've played a few games with you lately and I was positively surprised by the way your attitude changed and how you improved your skills. Based on my personal experience with you and the replays I reviewed, I think you should be granted a trial. You have my !support.
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

Jamo
Treant

Postby Jamo » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:22 pm

I !support also. I don't know how much he improved, but since we played a few games together in LTL preparation, I think he should be granted a trial. Let him improve more and faster so that we can easily kick your asses in LTL then, muahahahaha
He is also a good kinger btw.

update: His king is insane! Just saved us lvl 12 with fast att and maybe 50 HP left. Trial him!

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:26 pm

Hey nico! Told you in one game we played together that i will support your next vouch request, and i do it now =D. In my eyes you impoved your skill a lot, also your attitude is much better now as for me. You still have some things to learn, but i guess it will not be hard for you to do it! Good luck, man.
!support

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:44 pm

Roses are red, violets are blue, if senpai deserves a vouch, you deserve it too. Kappa123 kisses

blackmatrix
Aura Tree

Postby blackmatrix » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:28 pm

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=114556
lying about rules flaming others , kinda toxic TBH , not derserves a vouch

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:45 pm

blackmatrix wrote:https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=114556
lying about rules flaming others , kinda toxic TBH , not derserves a vouch

lol, just lol

and you are?
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

Mind
Donator

Postby Mind » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:31 am

who cares who he is? its a childish, no sorry, a retard behaviour of nicolaisen. shud not affect his vouch request tho, we all have done stupid things on the 1200+ bot i assume.
(32:21 / All) Mudman: WE FORGOT KING
(32:23 / All) Mudman: gg

bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Postby bezdak » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:35 pm

I've played several games with him recently on both ENT 18 and 31 and gotta say I was surprised, when I read about his attitude issues in the past here. For me a very enjoyable guy to play with :)
"Flame don´t make people play better" - Wolke

Return to “Accepted”