3rd month since I can't play ENT games

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
22feederleaver22
Resource Storage

3rd month since I can't play ENT games

Postby 22feederleaver22 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:37 pm

So, still can't figure out what's wrong.

I just did a clean install of warcraft and eurobattle folowing the official instructions here: http://wiki.eurobattle.net/index.php?title=Main_Page. My game version is now 1.28.5 (1.28.5.7680 for the long version)

Why can't I see any ENT games in the list ? I can only see 'lagabuse' games (non em slow games which I'm not a fan of), not even those russian dota servers.

What version of Warcraft is ENT running now and how can I play dota on ENT ?

Thanks in advance for help.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: 3rd month since I can't play ENT games

Postby Unitil » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:43 pm

Hi @22feederleaver22,

EuroBattle recently updated its servers to 1.28.5, and this caused the ENT bots to disconnect from their server. At the moment, the Staff involved with the maintaining the bots have been informed of the situation, however, there has been no ETA announced for when they will be fixed.

Do note that at this time, ENT games are only accessible via official servers and ENT Connect (1.27a and 1.27b only) until the bots have been updated for connecting to the EuroBattle realm once more.

For information regarding the bots online status, I highly recommend you check out the Bot Status page. This page lists what realms the bots are currently logged into, and that tells you what realms/servers they are available to join from.

Hopefully that has helped answer your questions.

divinerape

Postby divinerape » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:46 am

Why not just make a USEAST account and play?

22feederleaver22
Resource Storage

Postby 22feederleaver22 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:24 pm

Unitil wrote:Hi @22feederleaver22,

EuroBattle recently updated its servers to 1.28.5, and this caused the ENT bots to disconnect from their server. At the moment, the Staff involved with the maintaining the bots have been informed of the situation, however, there has been no ETA announced for when they will be fixed.

Do note that at this time, ENT games are only accessible via official servers and ENT Connect (1.27a and 1.27b only) until the bots have been updated for connecting to the EuroBattle realm once more.

For information regarding the bots online status, I highly recommend you check out the Bot Status page. This page lists what realms the bots are currently logged into, and that tells you what realms/servers they are available to join from.

Hopefully that has helped answer your questions.

Nice, dota is now hosted on Eurobattle too.

GJ, mods !

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”