Halp@Useast

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Anda
LIHL Staff

Re: Halp@Useast

Postby Anda » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:58 pm

please clear this out, i have never have had any issue with him behaviour wise whats happening here ?
These users thanked the author Anda for the post:
Im_Halp (Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:23 pm)

Im_Halp
Treant

Postby Im_Halp » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:20 pm

nukid wrote:havent played with him in the past much,
but the last 20-30 lihl games with him have mostly been unpleasant...
lots of suboptimal playstyle but espespecially his manners and behaviour is pretty annoying...and i know im not alone lel

So because I question your decisions or bring light of your mistakes, my manners and behavior is annoying. Actually that makes sense; I was told it would take me 1-2 seasons to figure out which players to avoid, which to listen to, and which to ignore. I have learned very quickly that you are one of these players who are always right. If someone has a different opinion than you, or points out a mistake you made, then you either flame or ignore them no hesitation. Ranzkopp, "lots of suboptimal playstyle but espespecially his manners and behaviour" if your giong to make such an accusation you should do so with proof- which is something that you should know already.

Jamo
Treant

Postby Jamo » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:32 pm

I think I played 3 or 4 games with him now. And didn't have any issue with his behaviour. All was fine.
Just wanted to say that ;)

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:09 am

imo he gotta be rememberd, that hes still in trial

magicpotatoes
Donator

Postby magicpotatoes » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:51 pm

I think there is a problem when he ignore half team or team ignore him every games. I think you need stop act like you know everything cause it's def not the case and ppl get annoyed by it
Let's make LTD great again!

Im_Halp
Treant

Postby Im_Halp » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:41 pm

magicpotatoes wrote:I think there is a problem when he ignore half team or team ignore him every games. I think you need stop act like you know everything cause it's def not the case and ppl get annoyed by it

Just to clear this up, i never ignored half my team ^^. I never claimed to know everything nor do I act like it. I actually ask for advice, pretty often. I invite advice, but I know, mostly, what works.

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:57 pm

I used to ignore him every games since he crossed line couple times.
The last game i played with him, he get ignored by the 2 others players after crying about calls, so i decided to never play with him signed anymore .
Actually he reminds me ship/shrimp/eldryan behaviors, acting really arrogant with a 2/10 skills note.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:55 pm

just had a game again with him, he did listen to advise from WHOLE team, ask everybodys opinion, asked several times for build advise and discuss tactics, wasnt hard headed or force anything. In the end it was my failcall that lost us the game, but thats not important here. I do not think that he is represented in these replies here fairly, cause most people will only comment if they do NOT want someone vouched imo. Just forget for a few weeks that his name is halp and you have history with him from 1200 bot , and try see him as blank space. He is NOT unbearable as a teammate and tbh i was accepted when i played worse than him. This seems pretty personal to me

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:12 pm

Snowblind wrote:just had a game again with him, he did listen to advise from WHOLE team, ask everybodys opinion, asked several times for build advise and discuss tactics, wasnt hard headed or force anything. In the end it was my failcall that lost us the game, but thats not important here. I do not think that he is represented in these replies here fairly, cause most people will only comment if they do NOT want someone vouched imo. Just forget for a few weeks that his name is halp and you have history with him from 1200 bot , and try see him as blank space. He is NOT unbearable as a teammate and tbh i was accepted when i played worse than him. This seems pretty personal to me

Well I don't have anything against Halp, I can't remember having any problems with him in 1200+ or here, even if it was just 1-2 games tops. That being said you can't say this is personal either. Three players so far had an issue with him so its unfair to assume they just want some revenge badmouthing here. I for one think people don't really fundamentally change in certain ways, so whatever he did that ticks them off I doubt he will stop doing it :) So I think giving anyone a clean slate is wrong, 1200+ included as long as people don't mention some really ancient history. People should just link the games that prove both accusations or praises in cases such as this otherwise this is just some hearsay. We should try to make moderator's job easier for a change by providing relevant data and not just say opinions based on 1 or 2 games be that positive or negative.
These users thanked the author Meshtar for the post:
Anda (Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:29 am)

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:05 pm

Snowblind wrote: This seems pretty personal to me

i feel the same way. The only times i see him flaming is when someone else start flaming him in the first place. Seriously you expect him to take this pure abuse and not say anything against it? I know he's a trial and should know his role, but the disproportional reaction against him is just... wow.
These users thanked the author nicolai123 for the post:
Im_Halp (Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:44 pm)

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:44 am

So you guys judging my judgment regarding halp? :lol: :lol: :lol:
So Anda, your conclusion is a nonsense :
First of all, its pretty wrong that ppl tend to comment only if they do not want someone vouched, do you actually behave like this? i dont think so, same for me and a lot of ppl in the league.
I actually did exactly what you said, ignoring that his name his halp and treating him as a new vouch, its the meaning of 'even after giving him a chance' if you did not get it.
Also comparing you and halp is pretty inapropriate, unlike him, you are well mannered and still listen to advices after a year or so in the league.
At the end, Nico i have no interest baiting any drama with him since i don't know him, so please don't make Halp appears as an innocent victim its actually not the case, maybe you felt the way to defend him because you had similar profile as trial vouch : low skill, arrogant and stubborn.

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:53 am

Dude i really don't give a shit tbh, its not like me and him are buddies or anything, but the amount of people against him almost makes me want to like him that is all.

edit: i was top 5 lihl consistently during my trial vouch ''so unskilled''

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:57 am

donki you have a right to your opinion and i respect that.I also respect you on a personal level and i thank you for your nice words towards me. The thing about people complaining rather then supporting is just my personal experience here, i do not know how accurate it is.
I just have the feeling that sometimes its *cool* to bash a new vouch or whatever , not saying u are the one doing it. Its easier to jump on a train then to start one yourself, no idea if this makes sense in english :D just saying if someone is presented badly cause of a ( as it seems well deserved) past it is easy to come to the conclusion that he still is this way. For me i am a fan of not forgetting what has happened, but forgive and give a new chance if asked for it with an honest intention. People grow over time and due to experience. I respect that you say out of your added experiences u have with halp in lihl u do not support him. I just find it odd that your experiences and mine are totally opposite. I know a lot of Guys here tell me that im 2 easy to forgive and to kind for the league whatever, but i rather take the chance to give someone a new chance that dont deserve it then deny someone who genuinely tries.And that is just the vibe i am getting from Halp.
Also id like to say that i have no past with him from 1200 bot i saw him in there maybe 2-3 games maximum so my judgement is solely based on my experience with him in LIHl

Wolke
Forest Walker

Postby Wolke » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:09 pm

I played some game with him so far. Skillwise it´s typical it´s critical for a new but there are worse player in lihl arm. What i clearly don´t like is his attidude and the way he communicates. no support from me.

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:49 pm

All good Anda, I just avoid trying to be naive by giving a lot of chances to new vouch since my past experiences in lihl.
In fact, they are lucky to play in LIHL and should show some respect to the league and members.
Its at least how i think and how i did behave when i newly joined LIHL.

Return to “Accepted”