Vouch resquest JustPush

Moderator: LIHL Staff

iusedtolovemee
Armored Tree

Vouch resquest JustPush

Postby iusedtolovemee » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:12 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:[/b] None
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as:[/b] TKLikeShambles.
What is your Discord account? JustPush#7198
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:[/b]Krocis , Dafuker , Ace and some more
Do you have Gproxy installed?[/b] Yes
Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go
cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):[/b]
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): [/b]
Any additional information that you would like to provide:[/b] Its time for me to go for real challenge :)
Attachments
Clock alpha hold 5.w3g
(582.36 KiB) Downloaded 74 times
ygg holder.w3g
(1.65 MiB) Downloaded 71 times
Wyv ogres yolo into hyd.w3g
(550.44 KiB) Downloaded 77 times
Last edited by iusedtolovemee on Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Krocis
Treant

Re: Vouch resquest JustPush

Postby Krocis » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:38 pm

I support him, good towers knowladge , one of best kc in 1200, he can make calls and also a nice guy with manners.
always been enjoying playing with him.
These users thanked the author Krocis for the post:
iusedtolovemee (Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:51 pm)

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:16 pm

From what i remember he was always a pretty good player, i've seen him in 1200+ before a lot of other players who are now in lihl, Mby i will look at ur replays later but my superficial judgement is !support.

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:43 pm

I vouch for this guy, he is definitly one of the most skilled player on the 1200+ bot right now and from what I know, he has a very good attitude. His tower knowledge is fairly good and he knows all normal builds + is able to mix some when it is needed.

!support
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

sonycrockett
Forest Walker

Postby sonycrockett » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:25 pm

good skill and manners. SUPPORT

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:15 pm

I first tought he was kiwi when i met in on 1200+, but he just confimed that justpush was his main acc.
Good knowledge of ltd i give him my !support.

point
Forest Walker

Postby point » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:49 pm

played a lot of games with and versus him on 1200+ and got no bad expierence. have a good knowledge and good behavior, always friendly to normal people

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:13 pm

Hes definitely ready. One of best 1200 players for sure.

!support

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:35 am

Hey JustPush,
i also remember you from playing on 1200+ bot. All 3 replays were solid and i doubt you will have problems adapting.
JustPush@useast has been vouched

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!

Here are a few things you need to make sure you do:

Read the rules and information section thoroughly: LIHL Rules & Information.
Get to know who your Moderators are: LIHL Staff.
Install GProxy for disconnection protection (highly recommended!): GProxy download and installation guide.

As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.

Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.

LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)

TeachRolls
Armored Tree

Postby TeachRolls » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:15 pm

Not related to this vouch request but I think the moderation team should provide a more in-depth analysis per each request as has been the tradition for a long time? This is expected of you as your responsibilities include upholding and maintaining the exclusivity of LIHL. It also gives the rest of us a glimpse of what each applicant brings with them.

Nothing personal senpai but I think stating "all three replays were solid" is just lacking effort and a slippery slope - future reference.
These users thanked the author TeachRolls for the post (total 2):
Krocis (Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:46 pm) • Meshtar (Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:14 pm)
TeachRolls

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:55 pm

Tombamp3 wrote:Not related to this vouch request but I think the moderation team should provide a more in-depth analysis per each request as has been the tradition for a long time? This is expected of you as your responsibilities include upholding and maintaining the exclusivity of LIHL. It also gives the rest of us a glimpse of what each applicant brings with them.

Nothing personal senpai but I think stating "all three replays were solid" is just lacking effort and a slippery slope - future reference.

Well that's a valid point for sure, but keep in mind that all moderators do this in their sparetime and i prefered giving him the trialshot as soon as possible instead of letting him wait for a long time. The moderation also appreciates, when players help us with vouch requests by analyzing them before we do it. It makes it way easier for us. If some of you guys feel like the requests dont get handled properly, feel free to apply as mod or help us like i mentioned before. <3

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:17 pm

Waiting for a week or 2 to get a reply from lihl moderators is also pretty customary. You do have a point though, we need to provide help when we can about things like this.

Dong
Donator

Postby Dong » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:44 pm

iusedtolovemee wrote:Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:[/b] None
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as:[/b] TKLikeShambles.
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:[/b]Krocis , Dafuker , Ace and some more
Do you have Gproxy installed?[/b] Yes
Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go
cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):[/b]
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): [/b]
Any additional information that you would like to provide:[/b] Its time for me to go for real challenge :)

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: None
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: TKLikeShambles.
[b] If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
Krocis , Dafuker , Ace and some more
Do you have Gproxy installed? Yes
cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):

Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
Any additional information that you would like to provide: Its time for me to go for real challenge :)
Thou shall self tk.

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:52 pm

easiest support of my life

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:35 am

well sometimes he tked me, but still support!

Return to “Accepted”