Asking for one chance to be unbanned Please!

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Cagri94
Armored Tree

Asking for one chance to be unbanned Please!

Postby Cagri94 » Fri May 25, 2018 4:42 pm

Your Warcraft III username: CagriCiv
Realm/Gateway: Europe
Why are you banned: I appereantly accidently by mistake lied about rules and votekick abused....
Why you should be unbanned:
Please, if you give me this one last chance to be unbanned even if you don't I will either way tho if you do will much appreciate it and be happy.... I promise to God, and you, That I did these mistakes by mistake and I'm very soory for it will try my best to never break a rule again. Since, I'm telling you the truth about doing this by mistake please give me a chance I never Meant to lie about rules and votekick abuse very sorry for that.

DOTA_TRASHCANS
Treant

Re: Asking for one chance to be unbanned Please!

Postby DOTA_TRASHCANS » Fri May 25, 2018 4:47 pm

Can you post the threads or traces of where you were judged for the offense? I am just trying to understand how you accidentally lied about rules and votekick. I also certainly hope this all works out and you do learn from whatever it was that you did wrong and become unbanned ultimately. Most of the mods here are well mannered and objective when it comes to hearing people out.
<3 Trashcans

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Re: Asking for one chance to be unbanned Please!

Postby Quetra » Fri May 25, 2018 4:57 pm

I have already denied your appeal for this ban. Please do not spam appeals or you may be forum banned.

@Cagri94

Return to “Processed Appeals”