[DOTA] baboonrnotreal @useast

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

me_leva_nager
Forest Walker

[DOTA] baboonrnotreal @useast

Postby me_leva_nager » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:27 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11178387
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #54
Your Warcraft III Username: eurotrashcan
Violator's Warcraft III Username: baboonrnotreal
Violated Rule(s): flaming
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 22min 18 sec
Any further thoughts: I recently read of post viewtopic.php?f=24&t=132276 xsaintx is his name with similar chat flame and reminded me of this game. This player clearly knows who we are as i usually play with friends and calls us out immediately at the beginning of the game. Words are exchanged on both ends nothing was really bothersome until this comment was made. No need to watch replay this is just taking the time to scroll through the ingame chat.

(22:18 / All) BaboonRnotReAL: hope u die of pancreatic cancer
(22:28 / All) BaboonRnotReAL: watch ur family get raped by a murderer, while u stand at gun point

Which in the previous post xsaintx was given a warning saying very similar chat context. I do not know how to check ip or previous new accounts that he plays on. For all i know this could be a different person and not saint at all but i wanted you to possibly look into this deserves a proper ban.

@beerlord

me_leva_nager
Forest Walker

Re: [DOTA] baboonrnotreal @useast

Postby me_leva_nager » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:02 pm

Also in a another thread viewtopic.php?f=24&t=127757&p=496896&hilit=xsaintx#p496896

he says this sentence at the end of the paragraph

"To conclude, you are causing me to develop early stages of pancreatic cancer when you call meepo's spell "SPOOF"."

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:10 pm

You make this sound like all of you on scourge dind't even talk shit to begin with rofl ...

(20:59 / All) KendallJenner: are you saint or nick?
(21:07 / All) EuroTrashcan: hes bad
(21:16 / All) NutHerButter: trash either way
(21:18 / All) BaboonRnotReAL: ya, playing 4 man team is so hard
(21:22 / All) EuroTrashcan: didnt ask
(21:25 / All) BaboonRnotReAL: let me get some ffriends, lets play proper game
(21:28 / All) BaboonRnotReAL: u faggot christian
(21:31 / All) EuroTrashcan: U dont have any friends
(21:34 / All) KendallJenner: u have no friends
(21:38 / All) NutHerButter: u dont have any
(21:38 / All) KendallJenner: by our accounts
(21:40 / All) BaboonRnotReAL: why dont u fags come to ihl?
(21:42 / All) Potato's: uhm you dont have friends
(21:42 / All) BaboonRnotReAL: lmfao
(21:54 / All) BaboonRnotReAL: think ur so good
(22:01 / All) BaboonRnotReAL: 5 players of below average skill
(22:03 / All) Potato's: go fix an elevator
(22:10 / All) Potato's: and then jump down it
(22:18 / All) BaboonRnotReAL: hope u die of pancreatic cancer
(22:28 / All) BaboonRnotReAL: watch ur family get raped by a murderer, while u stand at gun point
(22:29 / All) EuroTrashcan: ur just mad cuz u have nofrineds to play with
(22:37 / All) EuroTrashcan: its ok
(22:40 / All) NutHerButter: man u wonder why u have no friends
(22:42 / All) KendallJenner: calm down
(22:53 / All) Potato's: how repulsive as a human being can you be that people don't even want to be internet friends with you...
(23:00 / All) BaboonRnotReAL: y
(23:06 / All) BaboonRnotReAL: 4 30 year olg men
(23:10 / All) BaboonRnotReAL: playing a 15 year oldgam
(23:24 / All) EuroTrashcan: so are u
(23:25 / All) EuroTrashcan: dur
(23:34 / All) NutHerButter: and were not even 30 tard
(23:51 / All) NutHerButter: retard

I mean your team starts the entire shitshow (with you included) and then you wanna blame him for replying in the same way? Rofl, get a hold of yourself pls kid - If you can't handle flaming, dont feed it.

This should be denied, Scourge initiated it at 21 minutes (and at 22, u can see what dg said) - or else if the violator is banned, so are you (and the rest of the flamers on scourge)

me_leva_nager
Forest Walker

Postby me_leva_nager » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:53 pm

this saint guy is always trying to troll us so its normal banter and shit talk but thats to the extreme telling someone they have no friends hardly accounts to raping at gun point and being murdered this guy has issues relax.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:35 pm

(22:03 / All) Potato's: go fix an elevator
(22:10 / All) Potato's: and then jump down it

I think you missed this before saint said what he said - if it was right? Nope but its not like ur team didnt provoke it

me_leva_nager
Forest Walker

Postby me_leva_nager » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:51 pm

lol we thought it was someone other than saint that was trolling us that works on elevators so no one probably got that

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:05 pm

We both know what ur intention was when that was said, and it wasnt a joke - so again, if u fuel and flame, dont come play the victim role after: Flame and be flamed, simple as that.

me_leva_nager
Forest Walker

Postby me_leva_nager » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:32 pm

stop responding and let the admin decide saint decided to troll us and talk the conversation first by calling out our names and he got the entire team talking to back to him. So now your defending him when he started it and trying to make him feel like hes not in the wrong for taking it a step to far. None of us flamed all we did was tell him hes bad and that he has no friends doesn't even come to close to murder, gun point, and raping. Lol i and the elevator comment i guarantee no one even understood that besides us because a "different" guy used to troll us and was friends with us at one point and he worked on elevators and always made fun of him for it as a joke. So calm down and let the admin decide what shall be done. Hes known for talking shit to his team and always trying to snipe and troll high elo players so let him get what he deserves if the admin decides it is a flame or not.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:50 pm

I'll stop replying when i want - As far as i know this is a public forum, where everyone can comment as long as posts are useful/relevant to the topic; And like i said, what he said isn't acceptable, but neither is your/your team behaviour that lead to it; Again you told him to jump down on an elevator before he said what he did, so technically you crossed the line first, not him.

But sure, admins have the final word on the request anyways - Simply stated you/your team provoked it to that point, so reporting someone for flaming, when you contributed to it, is just the same as saying one is allowed to violate the rules, and report, just cause someone else did it as well - 2 wrongs don't make 1 right.

Have fun, i'm done trying to explain the same point over and over again, to someone who clearly sees things from his side only.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:03 pm

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:19 pm

BaboonRnotReAL is banned for 3 days, 2nd offense.

Return to “Processed Requests”