Let us know your feedback:
- Is system confusing?
- Needs more features/commands in lobby?
- You'd rather just have regular lobby with autobalancing (where you can enter up to 2 friends on the same team)?
- You'd rather have it back to normal?
Basically it works like this:
- You join lobby, type !solo to play by yourself or use !party / !join to play with friends
- The bot divides players into tiers based on ELO score, it will try to start games with players in the same or similar tiers.
- It will also prefer to put new players (<10 games) with new players, and old players with old players
- If there are not enough players in the same tiers, after a few minutes the constraints will relax, and the tiers / new-vs-old-players will be ignored
- Games are autobalanced, but players in the same party (up to 3 players) are put on the same team
A few other things:
- You should type !a before leaving the game, otherwise you might enter a match at the same time as when you leave and get an auto-ban
- Currently GProxy++ and most commands in lobby are not supported, it is work-in-progress (one thing to test: if you use GProxy++ can you still join, or can you not even connect to the game?)
- If you leave and re-join you will go to the bottom of the queue
- It shows an "ETA" but it is just static 5 minutes right now... (after 4 minutes constraints on tiers are relaxed)
The beta test will not be happening all the time, just for a few hours. We will change things based on feedback, please reply below!