bye 20 elo :( but its my team

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
EdgeOfChaos

bye 20 elo :( but its my team

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:46 am

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11300708

I got a particularly unhelpful team and just wanted them to work with me. But they wouldn't, so..

(23:17 / Allied) Something-New:): If you refuse to work with me, I will leave. And you will lose the game.
(23:24 / Allied) manu.ginobili: naw i tihnk ill be fine
(23:26 / Allied) manu.ginobili: but u do u
(23:29 / Allied) Something-New:): What about you, dazzle?
(23:35 / Allied) Easier-ToForget: nah I think we still win w/o you
(23:37 / Allied) Something-New:): kk
(23:41 / All) Something-New:): My team says they'll win without me
(23:44 / All) Something-New:): cya GL
(23:45 / All) justAgame: Something-New:) has left the game voluntarily.
(23:45 / QUIT) Something-New:): Left

Narrator: they did not win.
(note: this was not against the rules, it was a 3v5)
(and yes that's right, you see a slark going bloodstone)

Peachtree
Aura Tree

Re: bye 20 elo :( but its my team

Postby Peachtree » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:19 am

You got salty cos ur team did not want to play with bloodstone slark and left? gg wp you are my personal hero. :roll:

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:13 am

thx <3
i was actually gonna sell soulbooster later (grabbed it off leaver for early mana) but it's more fun to say i was building bloodstone

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:48 pm

Just wanna point out that this "incident" happened because you pursued a bara infront of 3+ others near their fountain while both of your teammates or at-least 1 can't remember had died. Had perfect opportunity to regroup and try this team thing again but I guess that's not how you wanted to play things. From what I see, there were no prior "issues" with you the dazzle and axe so I don't see why it had to escalate to that but the "ELO" must've not mattered that much to you.

And also => They were pushing mid and the dazzle disconnected mid-fight right after the chrono and he wasn't even half hp.. pretty sure that's where things took a turn. No real "victory" was made, the axe left after he had disconnected. They won nearly every fight they engaged in so I'm pretty sure if not for that, they could've made the win happen.

But hey, props to you for standing up to that team. I'm sure intentionally trolling a teammate and practically forcing him to AFK-kick followed by blatantly calling out your team then leaving is how you like to conduct your games. Real justice being done in the community of dota.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Peachtree
Aura Tree

Postby Peachtree » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:24 pm

Why should he care? he can just make new acc and ruin some more games :')

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:55 pm

forced him to AFK until kick

images.jpg
images.jpg (9.89 KiB) Viewed 2124 times

don't care about elo on rando smurfs LOL, and I have no need to play with a team who isn't gonna coop with me. if my team runs with me, then we crush them and win it, like happens many of my games.

ent pubs have killed whatever patience I had back then, now days I try once and only once to get people to group with me. if they suck too much or don't care to, then i let happen what will happen, or just go if I am allowed to by the rules

I know how to beat unbalanced odds and I knew it wasn't gonna work with those 2. Watch that game if you want to see how it's done; besides the first 5-7 minutes when my teammate AFK'd which isn't a big deal, our coordination was beautiful.

Merex wrote:But hey, props to you for standing up to that team.

thx babe <3

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:59 am

EdgeOfChaos wrote:don't care about elo on rando smurfs LOL

Topic title wrote:bye 20 elo :( but its my team

11/10

EdgeOfChaos wrote:and I have no need to play with a team who isn't gonna coop with me. if my team runs with me, then we crush them and win it, like happens many of my games.

"If my team listens to me and only me and does exactly what I say, I will play the game otherwise I leave, throw, troll and then complain on the forum!"

=>
EdgeOfChaos wrote:if they suck too much or don't care to, then i let happen what will happen

12/10

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:14 am

ooh this is gonna be fun!

obviously I don't care about ELO if I am joking around about losing a high amount instead of getting upset? XD I don't get why you're quoting something that goes against your argument. honestly I only tryhard and get upset over losing when i'm on dota robot, or if I have a special reason to, like I am playing against someone I don't like. for example master_cancer or xCANCERx
"If my team listens to me and only me and does exactly what I say, I will play the game otherwise I leave, throw, troll and then complain on the forum!"

> when the mod doesn't actually know the rules and thinks leaving isn't OK 3v5, even though rules explicitly say it's allowed
> when they say your joking thread is complaining
THONK.png
THONK.png (14.98 KiB) Viewed 2087 times

13/10

gee i wonder why merex is giga salty today
oh wait no i dont :D viewtopic.php?f=13&t=133541

(edit) seems weird though that I hardly know any of the mods these days, guess I was gone longer than I thought. at least my boi beerlord is still here, he takes no shit from anyone and always has solid judgment, and plays a mean support omni so he's all around good. don't know about any of these new mods.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:24 am

=>When an ex-mod turns into a forum troll

Even more disappointing than hyo and I didn't think that was possible.

Anyways, have fun you. :)

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:54 am

crying myself to sleep tonight now, thanks :(

(edit) so we're clear only a few people's opinions mean shit to me on here (they know who they are). And yeah recently my patience for idiots went into the negatives, please don't get too upset, it truly is nothing personal

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:02 am

Merex wrote:=>When an ex-mod turns into a forum troll

Even more disappointing than hyo and I didn't think that was possible.

Anyways, have fun you. :)

Huh? Why bringing me into your QQ tears for edge? Here i was thinking mods dind't participate in flame wars over public topics (Refer to arty "ENT public image valors"), and yet here comes J4zZm4N acting all grown up oO Damn - Don't tell me you're still salty you dind't get invited to AHL? I mean, i know you were mad, since you went reporting to arty and hazard what was going on there, like the good scoutboi (After all, you started the "ERA of great drama", as Sylvanas mentioned before, and went back on your word, just cause being a moderator, after bending over, was more important to you than god knows what - Losing arii and ent on the same year would be a pain in the ass, i know).

And before you decide to "At least i'm a moderator, thing you will never be again, thanks to art)y" - Don't bother, that one is already too used (including by some of your fellow scoutbois), and while i might regret a few decisions, leaving this last time was definitely the best action i've ever did for ENT and myself (And yes i know you're gonna quote this, to agree, no need, we both know it)*

Oh and If you're thinking about deleting my post, might as well delete yours, since it's harassing an user for no reason, or else i might !slap you)

*Big props to the ones that are still mods, and that actually matter - No need to name them

EDIT: Forgot, have fun as well! </3

EDIT2: Thanks for providing me content for a new signature, was definitely missing one
Last edited by Zeratul on Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:10 am

I am confused to why merex thanked him for this LUL

and yeah damn right I will never be a mod again. art)y was one of my last reasosn to want to come back tbh, now you're just some forum that I used to know. I ALWAYS respected arty even though I didn't always agree with his choices, his heart was always in the right spot and I understood the logic behind his decisions. Arty and I left on good terms with each other, that is good enough for me.

I will never say that I regretted moderating, it was great and a big part of those years. But I have other things now.

I still do sometimes help out requests/appeals/suggestions. Overall though, this is my drama forum now.
Last edited by EdgeOfChaos on Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:13 am

OK, now that the sequel is coming up, I'm kinda curious about ENT Drama War I.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:14 am

Sylvanas wrote:OK, now that the sequel is coming up, I'm kinda curious about ENT Drama War I.

For those that were involved, they all know how it evolved :) It went down faster than starks did over at GoT ^^

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:14 am

your sig's fuckin amazing, that needs to go in my funny posts

Return to “Replays”