If you’ve updated your client, here are the WC3 1.30.1 client download links should you wish to use our services.
Game Download - Patch 1.30.1 : Does not include CD-keys
Windows - Google Drive || MEGA || MegaUp
Mac - Google Drive || Install instructions : Wiki OSX Install
Note: Only launch the game via Warcraft III.exe as the Launcher.exe will update your client.
WC3Connect client download links
Download link for Windows: wc3connect.exe
Download link for Mac OS X: wc3connect-osx.zip
Download link for Linux: wc3connect-amd64
Cross-platform Java version (use this if the .exe doesn't work): wc3connect.jar (you'll need to first get Java here)
Source code: WC3Connect-Java (Github)
Need help? Check the Wiki, a Youtube video, the FAQ, or Join our Discord
To get started:
- Download wc3connect.exe
- Run wc3connect.exe
- Create an account: type a username and password, then click the Sign Up button
- Login: type the same username and password again, and press enter or click Login
- Go to Autohost tab, and click on a game
- Launch WC3, go to "Local Area Network", and join the game
Please let us know if you have feedback or questions! Also check the Wiki.
- There are four tabs: Public (host.entgaming.net / MMH), ENT Autohost (e.g. DotA, Legion TD Mega), Others, and Unmoderated.
- By default, several lobbies will be shown in the LAN gamelist, and it could be hard to find the desired game. If you click a game in the WC3Connect app, the Warcraft III LAN gamelist will only show that game.
- Start WC3 from "Warcraft III.exe", not the launcher. The launcher will update your WC3 past what is supported on ENT.