Transferring stats to WC3Connect

Do you have technical questions or problems with ENT, econnect or other tools? Then post here!

Moderators: Oversight Staff, Processing Staff

Forum rules
Disconnecting frequently? Try Econnect or GProxy. For more FAQs, please visit the wiki.
uakf.b
Staff Department

Transferring stats to WC3Connect

Postby uakf.b » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:39 pm

To transfer your stats:

• Validate your Battle.net account: go to ENT Link -> Validate and type the username/realm; you'll need to whisper a command to ClanEnterprise on Battle.net
  • Validate your WC3Connect account: go to ENT Link -> Validate, enter your WC3Connect account name, and copy the validation key to Settings -> Validate in the app
  • Once both accounts are validated, go to ENT Link -> Statistics and swap the stats between the accounts
These users thanked the author uakf.b for the post:
Stiff_Maistar (Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:37 pm)
dWFrZi5i -- 'cause I'm cool like Agreements

paschy90
Aura Tree

Re: Transferring stats to WC3Connect

Postby paschy90 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:40 am

I wanna Validate my Wc3Connect but it is saying i have done it already with paschy90 acc. I dont remember doing it with that account. Anyway, i only wanna Validate it with Legion90.

https://gyazo.com/1de0c0a0d9feb314c37c75fcf07062cc

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Postby Kappa » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:56 am

@paschy90

If you used WC3Connect before October 14th - log in with your forum account info to WC3Connect. Stats can then be transferred from validated battle.net accounts to your WC3Connect account.

If you are using WC3Connect after October 14th for the first time - use 'Sign Up' feature and validate the new WC3Connect account to your forum account. Stats can then be transferred from validated battle.net accounts to validated WC3Connect accounts.

If you need to transfer stats between 2 validated accounts connected to 2 different forum accounts, then you will need a Processing Staff or Staff Department member to review the request and do so manually.

Please reply if you still have issues and need help as this system is new for both of us.

SonGoku
Resource Storage

Postby SonGoku » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:13 pm

My Entgaming Acoount is under the name of SonGoku but i want to use a different name but it will always show stats for SonGoku although i validate under the name of AgentKennedy and also using that nick so that means i have to create another forum account to use different nick?

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:23 pm

Account creation as of Oct. 14, has been split to its own system/database. All forum account/entconnet accounts up until that time were copied over to wc3connect. If the nickname you want doesn't already exist, create a new account via the wc3connect and you can validate it to your forum account.

In WC3Connect client
Login > Settings > Validate

Nrk
Basic Tree

Postby Nrk » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:14 pm

Please transfer my Nrk statistics from entconnect to WC3Connect Nuriq account. Thanks

paschy90
Aura Tree

Postby paschy90 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:26 pm

Kappa wrote:@paschy90

If you used WC3Connect before October 14th - log in with your forum account info to WC3Connect. Stats can then be transferred from validated battle.net accounts to your WC3Connect account.

If you are using WC3Connect after October 14th for the first time - use 'Sign Up' feature and validate the new WC3Connect account to your forum account. Stats can then be transferred from validated battle.net accounts to validated WC3Connect accounts.

If you need to transfer stats between 2 validated accounts connected to 2 different forum accounts, then you will need a Processing Staff or Staff Department member to review the request and do so manually.

Please reply if you still have issues and need help as this system is new for both of us.

I can`t get it to work. In both cases it says it is only activated for paschy90 account which i don`t use. I wanna only play with legion90 and want my statistics transferred.

Higgs-Boson
Basic Tree

Postby Higgs-Boson » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:27 pm

i want to transfer my hellhalt td stats to my entconnect but in the transfer stats there is no option for hellhalt td :/ any advice?

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:17 pm

Legion TD Hell is Hellhalt TD

@Higgs-Boson
These users thanked the author Unitil for the post:
Higgs-Boson (Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:11 pm)

MrG
Resource Storage

Postby MrG » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:10 pm

как проверить учётную запись battle.net где нужно шептать. Я зашел в сам Warcraft tft и в поле кланы написал ClanEnterprise открылся канал, далее я там написал строку подтверждения. Всё так или нет?

how to verify the battle.net account where it is necessary to whisper. I came into Warcraft tft and in the field clans were written by ClanEnterprise the channel opened, further I wrote a line of confirmation there. In total so or not?

Promt

upsidedown
Basic Tree

Postby upsidedown » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:35 pm

Im stuck in the transer stats. I used to just play legion td mega 1200+ on bnet, now i want to transfer my stats so i can still play. When i join the EntLink: stats manager. It only says i can transfer from Upsidedown#entconnect to upsidedown#entconnet, and nothing happens when i click/error message. Someone help me out?

r1tze
Resource Storage

Postby r1tze » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:14 pm

hey, i was playing as r1tze on europe battle.net mainly legion td. My stats on europe are deleted for no reason (i was around 1700elo). Is it possible to get those stats back and connect them to my new ent connect account ? thx in advance!

legion90
Armored Tree

Postby legion90 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:09 pm

Kappa wrote:@paschy90

yeah i still need help

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Postby Kappa » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:10 pm

@legion90

What's even your problem? Validate a bnet account and then validate a wc3connect account. Then go to the stats transfer page to complete a transfer. What can't you verify? Your bnet account? Your wc3connect account? What accounts do you have verified? What accounts do you want stats transferred between?

md80
Resource Storage

Postby md80 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:17 am

Guys... i enter on wc3 but i cant enter..it says something about the patch...im lost :X

Return to “Technical Support”