Wani leaves game before ends and snipe all next lobby

Moderator: LIHL Staff

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Wani leaves game before ends and snipe all next lobby

Postby FadingSuns » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:39 pm

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11579420

I report wani for leaving the game before ends, he also signed for next lobby sniping all the people who waited the game to end (as rule says), also i gave him the option to sit next game and he didnt give a fuck about it, starting talking about getting us all trolled and blabla.

Zero manners, thats not fit for this league i expect....

n1ll3
Treant

Re: Wani leaves game before ends and snipe all next lobby

Postby n1ll3 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:51 pm

Well to sum this up for our mods

We (ace, wanni, pwnerer and me ) had a very poor game. Warrs against ygg, ygg, timestealer malf and we leaked about 50. We could not really add for 2 and pwnerer even had one of his "famous moments" and went 5/0 cause 2 malfs are sooooo op lvl2. after they resend lvl 2 bow and ghoule we leaked again 60 to king. Afterwards i decided to sell for this poor performence without really asking my team.
Wanni left lvl 3 before we died and sniped lobby.

So basicly pwnerer should be swapped 3 month to the trials and me and wanni should be banned.

Orrrrrrrr you can just close this topic cause ace broke the 2 hour rule and we keep this in mind as a normal moment of rage and some shitty behaviour.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:58 pm

To sum it up,

It was a Rq, if this topic is closed with not actions, ima start doing the same and expect same treatment of "nothing happens"

wani9311
Armored Tree

Postby wani9311 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:26 pm

Did i rq? yes
should i be punished? yes
But not through this fucker who threat me over spot lol i was typing to give up my spot just till this shit types 'fucking wani i will take ur spot or i report u'
lol is this manner u talking about? so u werent gonna report if i give u spot? I gladly take bans from any other player who had problem with me not giving up spot or annoyed by me leaving early but not from him. this fucker didnt even follow his 2 hours rule too

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:37 pm

WTF u talking about, we rolled for the spot and fuker won the roll. Are u rlly retard?

Like literally 5 ppl told you that what u did was not nice (yolo fuker dodo me...) and u still didnt give a fk about it

Bwt ofc i would not report if u give ur spot. U just left the game before it ends to snipe all of us, dont pretend ur the victim here, the shit move was made by u and only u

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:49 pm

msg me after 2 h gone if u want this to proceed. Will loc kit until then.

Return to “Processed Cases”