LOD

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

lisek_
Aura Tree

Re: LOD

Postby lisek_ » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:12 pm

Desire wrote:As you being a veteran LoD player, I find your views adverse. Variety of skills not chosen is one the purposes of this mode being implemented. Here's that discussion - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=133029
Seems like knowledge of the game doesn't go in your favour(in my honest opinion). Comparison of player statistics also doesn't say otherwise either. Given that you want to vs x5 MC global ability just tells me you like to play a more rigged game which shows me the reason your anti-osmode.

You should try to view the possibilities this mode offers and how it makes LoD better.

I'm trying to find them. I will play lod cuz I don't play any other games for months. I played during map problems, desync problems, before and after shiity patches. But it's annoying when pricks pick random skills like mc + rapture + jinada + caustic. The just don't let other play good game. I understand that new mode allow more balanced games, but only when ppl allow it (communicate, exchange skills etc - it doesn't happens a lot). I will not fight bo bringing it back, since I'm only visitor here. I'm just pointing out my conserns. And the biggest one is that, playing vs stackers gonna be more painfull than usually.

Desire
ENT Staff

Postby Desire » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:51 pm

UrbanEdge wrote:@Desire dont you think there are too many people you trying to convince about the good new mode?

4 people, who don't see os mode being a good adjustment are too many to convince? The rest just don't want to see LoD die because they refuse to give the new mode time after the first couple days of implementation. Their worries are coherent but given what os can bring to LoD I believe it's for the better good. People just need time to adjust to it.
UrbanEdge wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Old mode was so much fun, even if all had mc. People did not care, they were jus having fun. Bring it back.

Jerichos words describe all my thoughts in 3 sentences. if i have swipes fervor duel and mc wrath in same draft, i pick the one i prefer at the moment. not the one "thats left"

I guess my mode discussion doesn't make any sense to you. Might as well give the people who don't care what they want and let LoD continue to die slowly as it was for the past months.
Interesting how despite the players' actions this game shows more ignorant behaviour from you - viewtopic.php?f=24&t=138744&p=536144#p536144
lisek_ wrote:I'm trying to find them. I will play lod cuz I don't play any other games for months. I played during map problems, desync problems, before and after shiity patches. But it's annoying when pricks pick random skills like mc + rapture + jinada + caustic. The just don't let other play good game. I understand that new mode allow more balanced games, but only when ppl allow it (communicate, exchange skills etc - it doesn't happens a lot). I will not fight bo bringing it back, since I'm only visitor here. I'm just pointing out my conserns. And the biggest one is that, playing vs stackers gonna be more painfull than usually.

Playing vs a stacked team has always been hard. This mode is supposed to make versing stacked teams easier and I find it much more fun anti-stacking myself. Again, try to see what this mode has to offer in my previous posts and try to implement it in your games. I believe you can learn to like it more if you adjust to the game mode by giving it more time. I would like to see your thoughts again in 1 month.

CheW
Protector of Nature

Postby CheW » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:15 pm

Most of the people I see that want it reverted are the people that are too bad to win an even game unless they out draft the other team. Sad if we cater to the low skill players like that...
MAGA

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:42 pm

CheW wrote:Most of the people I see that want it reverted are the people that are too bad to win an even game unless they out draft the other team. Sad if we cater to the low skill players like that...

How does that work? An even game literally has 50% odds of being won by either side. That's what makes it even, unless it wasn't really even in the first place.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:26 pm

We appreciate your feedback but we will not simply revert on 1 or 2 complaints of mere dislike.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “Suggestion Archive”