I never knew there was such a think a urn glitch with bat. Just played like i usually would

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

beastmaster
Resource Storage

I never knew there was such a think a urn glitch with bat. Just played like i usually would

Postby beastmaster » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:45 pm

Your Warcraft III username: beastmaster
Realm/Gateway: west
Why are you banned: urn glitch with bat
Why you should be unbanned: I had no idea you cant use urn with bat. I looked up the rules on wiki dota rules and there is nothing that specifies this glitch. Please unban, I didn't know.

LoD specific ban-able glitches:

Ember Spirit's Flame Guard in combination with Tinker's Rearm: Purposely stacking damage.
Ember Spirit's Sleight of Fist in combination with Rikimaru's Permanent invisibility: Does not reveal upon casting.
Rikimaru's Permanent Invisibility: Intentionally refusing auto-attack.
Anti-Mage's Mana Break may not be skilled on melee heroes: Dealing twice the damage and mana burn.
Rearm may no longer be used in combination with either of the following spells: X Marks the Spot, Teleportation, Sanity's Eclipse and Phantasm.

Note: These glitches are merely listed for awareness. Any other glitched spell or combination is still subject to banning under the General Rules.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Re: I never knew there was such a think a urn glitch with bat. Just played like i usually would

Postby Merex » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:29 pm

Please link me the the general rule of such.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

beastmaster
Resource Storage

Re: I never knew there was such a think a urn glitch with bat. Just played like i usually would

Postby beastmaster » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:40 pm

General Rules

Do not abuse votekick, !draw, or !ff.

Drawing is a mere vote and not mandatory. You must have a legitimate reason to draw: for example, a player has left the game, or the mode was unannounced.
To !ff the game must evidently be lost.

Do not pause the game while playing in order to distract players and hinder gameplay. Do not save the game.
Do not spam during games (chat, ping, etc.).
Do not flame, rage, troll, or insult other players excessively.
Do not leave before the game has certainly ended, especially if no other player has left.
Do not delay a game from starting by joining/leaving multiple times or otherwise.
Do not lie about modes. If you intend to choose a non-default mode or if there is no known default mode, announce the mode in lobby or vote ingame/in lobby.
Do not deceive players about rules in an attempt to get them banned/to force them to do something they are not obligated to such as !draw.
Do not dodge your bans. Dodging is defined as playing on a different account while being banned on another account, often by a (purposely triggered) change of the IP. Dodging is considered a major offense equal to maphacking.
The use of any utility that hides your real IP (proxies/vpns, etc.).
The use of any utility (FCD, maphack, stream sniping, etc.) that gives you an unfair advantage over other players will result in a heavy ban.
Do not multibox. Using two computers/two accounts to be in one (and the same) game as one human being is not allowed.
Do not impersonate any Enterprise Gaming authority (be it a staff member or our bot).
Do not threaten or mock community members and do not ddos or dox them.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:29 am

Where in that link did you break the rules? Paste me the specific one. You didn't in your previous post.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:35 am

No. Find me in the general rules section where the rule that you broke is? I want to be sure you actually see it and know it so that the next time you play DotA, you are more than aware of the rules now.

I'll give you a hint: It's under "Game Ruining Rules".

beastmaster
Resource Storage

Postby beastmaster » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:05 am

Do not purposely glitch or exploit the game.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:36 am

Don't want to see it again.

Approved.

Return to “Processed Appeals”