ghosting

Moderator: LIHL Staff

point
Forest Walker

ghosting

Postby point » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:04 am

before lvl 1 starts achilles start to talk in all chat
whatever reasons he had i think this is just stupid bluff trying which shouldnt rly happens

https://entgaming.net/customstats/lihl/game/11648258/

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Re: ghosting

Postby Vendeta » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:15 am

Nonsense "report". There was no ghosting at all, and these kinds of reports shouldnt happen at all.
D.S. 1989

GonnaGetRekt
Armored Tree

Postby GonnaGetRekt » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:11 pm

You just are mad from the game before this one.His "ghost" didn't help us at all and in the end you won the game with achi mid every lvl.
sdb.

Achillesgr-
Resource Storage

Postby Achillesgr- » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:23 pm

most retarding report ever...

last game we were enemies with point i was on the team on the gys that this game now i am enemy...i did turret and they send wars...senpai told me always lod and we were trolling all game..i told them even with aquas mortars and ea i will lod...thats why i said that prhase on 1 and it happend to have lod also even if i didnt had the lod i would say that prhase cause we were torlling all the game (last game)

point
Forest Walker

Postby point » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:06 pm

i didnt said i report him for ghosting. so far i want him to take note that shit shouldnt happens, but if you still thinks it was a great move i would like to report you for real now
he had lod and he said in all chat he is gonna build lod and this is no ghosting ?
most retarded defence
if you want to troll use discord and send photos of your anal pleasures

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:33 pm

Just by definition he clearly ghost. How can people say it's not? Who cares if they still won or not.

But guess point don't want an unvouch - and that won't happen anyway.

Have a good evening my ladies
Greetings, ur favorite panda

Achillesgr-
Resource Storage

Postby Achillesgr- » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:56 pm

you didnt get it both of you..even if no lod on me i was saying the same phrase...last game the one before that i dropped 2 turrets and 3/0 while i had lod..the wars you send made me leak hard then senpai said you should lod always i leaked again other waves and i was saying always why i didnt lod..even if ea aquas mortars i would lod then the troll start from team..but was funny not haters like you...so the enxt game (that we discuss now) i suddenly went on your team and the team i had to previous game was enemy abd thats why i said i am ea but i will lod (the thing that i did had lod has nothing to do,i would say the same prhase without lod too) that is was i am trying to explaing..and i am done last time i writing on you cause this is just a hate report nothing more

point
Forest Walker

Postby point » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:15 pm

im not hating any1. we were bitching before and i am not used to report about something not serious, but this shit is really stupid, i can repeat you again and again whatever reasons you had - you shouldnt act like this

Le_Don
Armored Tree

Postby Le_Don » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:13 pm

Need 200 IQ to understand what rly happened just by reading your post or im dumb af.
If i understood the least, question would be, does Stathis ghosted on purpose to lose?( By reading Stathis post i don't think so) If not, its just common all chat banters as i used to do lol.

Achillesgr-
Resource Storage

Postby Achillesgr- » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:21 pm

point wrote:im not hating any1. we were bitching before and i am not used to report about something not serious, but this shit is really stupid, i can repeat you again and again whatever reasons you had - you shouldnt act like this

ok since you not hating anyone (i doubt cause you trying hard at least on this topic after i explain + http://prntscr.com/m6b0ss then go read what i wrote about the previous game...and if you want me to see the post from your side..i didnt even ghost..i am saying clearly i am ea but i go lod..and i am not ea ..i am malfs + i was wisping already when i said i go lod then malfs and i was waiting for a reply..when YOU told me to lod then i cancel wisp......http://prntscr.com/m6b5ff 9 even if yoou telling me to go malfs i would say the same phrase "i am ea but i go lod" can you understand it now??????

7years
Forest Walker

Postby 7years » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:58 pm

Looks like a simple misunderstanding on points part since he wasn't in on the running gag achi had with the other team from the games before. Coincidence he actually had lod if I understood this correctly, so no ghosting and nn for report.
Last edited by 7years on Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jamo
Treant

Postby Jamo » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:22 pm

Doesn't seem like ghosting to me. They were just trashtalking and one has to put it into context with previous game. Stathis would have said exact same things with whatever roll he had. That he actually had LoD, whatever. Imo that's not ghosting here, just trashtalk. No need for this topic
These users thanked the author Jamo for the post:
Achillesgr- (Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:16 pm)

point
Forest Walker

Postby point » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:43 pm

if you guys want pass it like not a big deal, that would mean for me - i can spam every game that i have ea but gonna build exactly same unit which i gonna build for real
only because it doesnt seems like ghosting, but just trashtalk

Jamo
Treant

Postby Jamo » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:53 pm

Well, it's the context that matters. And if there is none, then that is a whole different story imo
These users thanked the author Jamo for the post:
Achillesgr- (Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:16 pm)

Achillesgr-
Resource Storage

Postby Achillesgr- » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:23 pm

point wrote:if you guys want pass it like not a big deal, that would mean for me - i can spam every game that i have ea but gonna build exactly same unit which i gonna build for real
only because it doesnt seems like ghosting, but just trashtalk

you could say that if i did that often...how many times you saw me doing that..it was just of the trolling of previous game but your brain stuck cause i did had lod (i dotn think it stuck i think you doing it on purpose)
p.s. haters

you are a disgasting hater cause you know i wasnt ghosting by saying "i am ea lod" and after i explaind all of that but you keep going....i never ghost i never quit with king i never sell ,,, .I.

Return to “Processed Cases”