unfair ban after being flamed and vk abused

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Jokin
Basic Tree

unfair ban after being flamed and vk abused

Postby Jokin » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:24 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Jokin
Realm/Gateway: Entconnect
Why are you banned: "No help, feeding, ruin game all the long", according to dont_blame_me
Why you should be unbanned: Really guys, I don´t know where to begin...just checkin team chat log in mins 15, 16, 17, 18, 24, 31 will show i was constantly flamed by Dont_blame_me and Vilainecagole. I didn´t flame. I didn´t feed like the ban admits (just have to check on stats or watch the replay), or ruin in any way. They just roam map and feed while i was defending 1vs2 bot lane, then get mad cause i want ff. On min 17 dont_blame _me starts a vk against me, which should be considered a clear vk abuse. I will now post a ban request about that.

thx

Merex
Oversight Staff

Re: unfair ban after being flamed and vk abused

Postby Merex » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:33 pm

You were running around telling the team how to play but very rarely, if at all, doing so yourself? Why?

Do not make this about other players. If they broke rules, report them. We are here because of you, and why you're banned. Answer the above.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

IWinIfyoulose

Postby IWinIfyoulose » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:33 am

Win-lose 140-126, 1,7kdr 864elo FF in almost every game. Think its good you got banned jokin. Now you can think about why you lose so many games, you not a bad player.

Jokin
Basic Tree

Postby Jokin » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:20 pm

ok, so you are the admin and your decision prevails. but just cause u ask me to answer, I will.

According to the ban request i didnt help: not true, i was in several team fights and did my best. Also I didnt ks w Zeus when i could have and ultied to help bara get at least one kill on phoe. Didnt stop playing even when they flamed me hard.

Also according to them, I fed: just not true by any standard. Finished 5-5, always positive kd during game (also, shouldnt be ban reason unless purposedly done)

"ruin game"...no words. I guess thats just subjective enough, but as I said, I did my best while they blamed me non stop. If u check the log, I even asked them what they wanted of me, and started going w them (or trying to follow bara charges) when possible.

"You were running around telling the team how to play but very rarely, if at all, doing so yourself?"

so you base my ban on:

1.- the way I played. Maybe I misunderstand the rules, but I tried my best and didn´t purposedly feed. So you are banning me for not playing well enough, or for not doing what they told me to. Doesnt seem fair.

2.-What i said during the game. What I say in chat shouldnt matter if not harrassing, or flaming players. I might have said a thing or 2, but really nothing compared to this:

(15:52 / Allied) Blame_Me_: FUCK YOU ZEUS
(15:54 / Allied) Blame_Me_: u just talk
(18:08 / Allied) VilaineCagole: yore useless as fuck
(18:17 / Allied) VilaineCagole: 0 help, 0 gang, 0 tp
(18:18 / Allied) gogo123456: !sd jok
(18:20 / Allied) Jokin: gank?
(18:25 / Allied) Jokin: i was solo
(18:28 / Allied) Jokin: 1v2 bot
(18:32 / Allied) VilaineCagole: yeah shut up noob
(18:32 / Allied) Jokin: and u want me to gank?
(18:35 / Allied) VilaineCagole: youre as good as furion
(18:50 / Allied) VilaineCagole: just leave noob
(23:54 / Allied) VilaineCagole: i know youre a fucking troll tard
(31:50 / Allied) Blame_Me_: furion
(31:51 / Allied) VilaineCagole: nop
(31:52 / Allied) Blame_Me_: really fuck u
(31:54 / Allied) Blame_Me_: like zeus
(31:54 / Allied) VilaineCagole: no ff for dog like you

if all this doesn´t deserve a ban...

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:36 pm

so you base my ban on:

1.- the way I played. Maybe I misunderstand the rules, but I tried my best and didn´t purposedly feed. So you are banning me for not playing well enough, or for not doing what they told me to. Doesnt seem fair.

Tried your best? Hardly so. I found multiple instances where the team was initiating/flanking and you were no where to be found.

The 'chatting' part of this just further speaks to your overall attitude and how while trying to indeed play you were borderline harassing teammates for every self-claimed wrong move they preformed.

Nevertheless, there's a line from when it turns to trial and error to ruining and you have managed to cross it this game by leaving yourself out of fights and farming jungle.

Yamina1
Armored Tree

Postby Yamina1 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:55 pm

Glad players are finally getting banned for this crap. I agree with @Merex this player is known for refusing to team play and there is quite a few others players who do the same thing (to purposely throw games for laughs)

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:11 pm

Expired.

Return to “Processed Appeals”