Naruto Castle Defense 6.9 ENG

Talk about other Warcraft III games here.
papic995
Basic Tree

Naruto Castle Defense 6.9 ENG

Postby papic995 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:14 pm

I played Naruto Castle Defense v9.9T9c and followed guide posted on forum, and it was interesting.
So I saw there is new version of map, and has much more features, items and stuff.
Tried to play it, but it's much harder then older one.
Is there anyone who can post guide or would like to play this map?

Merex
Oversight Staff

Re: Naruto Castle Defense 6.9 ENG

Postby Merex » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:18 pm

@papic995 Sorry but I haven't/most likely won't try the map just due to my interest in other games but a quick glance found me this -
viewtopic.php?t=9979

Not sure if this will help you any but I do hope it does. :)
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

papic995
Basic Tree

Postby papic995 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:17 pm

@Merex Read it before, it does help, but lots of new things added. So it just covers basic stuff from before. But lots of new features.

I_ext_scrubs
Resource Storage

Postby I_ext_scrubs » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:19 pm

I used to play it on the "high level." The map is definitely fun with friends pushing for highest difficulties or competing for endgame stat count with pubs. It's actually one of the anime map pioneers, from 2004.

First of all check if clan MN boards still exist, they had subsection dedicated to the map with some good casual lvl tips and kind chinese guy who actively translated and helped us grow as players, s200, also responsible for unifont most ppl used.

Also worth noting, the map changed author between 6.9 and 7.+ revamping a lot of essential elements, balancing to be more team oriented and slower, think of it like 9.9 to 6.9. Most of the old players stick with 6.8 (6.9 shuffled shop positions to slow down power boosting) but then again most old players don't play wc3 after Pete Stilwell happened.

I won't be putting guide out of top of my head but some useful links:
http://hyrzjb.uuu9.com/ -official site, still up after all those years
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbxBa2 ... XPA/videos -korean high level player, if you can learn through observation his videos are one of the best sources online if you're aiming to beat the highest difficulty

Perhaps garena still has active playerbase?

Return to “Custom Games”