hazardous abuse owner rights

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

point
Forest Walker

hazardous abuse owner rights

Postby point » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:20 pm

https://entgaming.net/customstats/lihl/game/11663860/
this game has drawn bcuz senpai dropped

https://entgaming.net/customstats/lihl/game/11663880/
this game was create with same players, but totally different balance (because elo refreshed from another previously game). there is no any special rule that we have to remake with same teams, but still hazardous decided to swap me with red.rum without my agreement (i was owner and even tryed to start game twice)

there are two clear rules we got in lihl section:
"Do not abuse !owner commands (!mute, !swap, etc.)"
"All games must !votebalanced, unless it is a !challenge game, or all players agree to a different set-up."
again i dont agreed for swapping me and get a remake with same teams. it was just hazardous wish to dodge me from playing on the same team

Spoiler!
[point]: !start
[System]: Balancing slots completed.
[System]: Team 1's combined rating is [3999.61].
[System]: Team 2's combined rating is [3984.88].
[System]: Sentinel/West 1015.27 984.34 1015.27 984.73 Avg: 999.90
[System]: Scourge/East 1015.27 984.73 984.88 1000.00 Avg: 996.22
[System]: ELO change: 14.83 / 15.17
[System]: 5. . .
[System]: 4. . .
[HazarDous]: man
[System]: 3. . .
[HazarDous]: !a
[System]: Countdown aborted!
[Legionsenpai]: ?
[HazarDous]: point for redrum?
[Wolke]: !votebalance
[System]: The balance vote has passed. The game will be autobalanced or shuffled when the countdown starts (unless some players who voted leave).
[ReD.RuM]: !votebalance
[System]: The balance vote has passed. The game will be autobalanced or shuffled when the countdown starts (unless some players who voted leave).
[HazarDous]: same teams?!?!
[ReD.RuM]: yes
[point]: !start
[System]: 2. . .
[HazarDous]: !a
[System]: Countdown aborted!
[HazarDous]: !swap 1 5
[Wolke]: !scores
[HazarDous]: oops
[point]: wtf
[Legionsenpai]: ?
[HazarDous]: !swap 1 5
[HazarDous]: !swap 1 6
[HazarDous]: its same elo
[Legionsenpai]: wtf is wrong
[Legionsenpai]: with
[Legionsenpai]: you
[HazarDous]: same teams
[point]: so what
[HazarDous]: !start
[Legionsenpai]: :D
[System]: 2. . .
[HazarDous]: gg
[System]: 1. . .
[System]: *** player [point] has left the game (has left the game voluntarily)

Anda
LIHL Staff

Re: hazardous abuse owner rights

Postby Anda » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:56 am

while i agree that haza made a mistake here, its sad that you guys couldnt work this out and you rly needed to report this.... ur aware that technically he could report you in lihl for gamedodging aswell?
These users thanked the author Anda for the post:
Panopticon (Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:46 am)

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:30 pm

from my perspective i see absolutely no intent to abuse, but just a swap to remake the previous game which is understandable. Also, i think point should explain WHY he is against the swap in the first place

Dong
Donator

Postby Dong » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:01 pm

MudMan wrote:from my perspective i see absolutely no intent to abuse, but just a swap to remake the previous game which is understandable. Also, i think point should explain WHY he is against the swap in the first place

Swaps are only allowed if all players signed agrees to it, so there should be no need to explain anything, you either against or for it ( silent is considered for it as well ).

And since the swaps were committed without the consent of all players, it should be handled as abuse.

However. Since i see this a an LIHL concern abuse, i see no reason for LIHL mods to not react within LIHL community. Haza is a player like the rest of us, and can be unvouched by the same rules.

To completely avoid handling this, and refer to the official complaint section is a total overkill in my opinion.

Dong-
These users thanked the author Dong for the post (total 2):
Panopticon (Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:45 pm) • gurjop (Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:47 pm)
Thou shall self tk.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:35 pm

Dong wrote:
MudMan wrote:from my perspective i see absolutely no intent to abuse, but just a swap to remake the previous game which is understandable. Also, i think point should explain WHY he is against the swap in the first place

Swaps are only allowed if all players signed agrees to it, so there should be no need to explain anything, you either against or for it ( silent is considered for it as well ).

And since the swaps were committed without the consent of all players, it should be handled as abuse.

However. Since i see this a an LIHL concern abuse, i see no reason for LIHL mods to not react within LIHL community. Haza is a player like the rest of us, and can be unvouched by the same rules.

To completely avoid handling this, and refer to the official complaint section is a total overkill in my opinion.

Dong-

It is the right section though, since he used the bot to swap from ent rights and not as gameowner. If he would have been gameowner, which was point in this case, LIHL would have been able to handle it. As it stands, this is a matter of ent to handle.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:52 pm

And while the usage of said commands are unideal, this was a situation on a private bot only accessible to those in which are members of the legion in-house league. That said, I will treat the matter more leaned towards that.

After having read the posts here, analyzing the chat logs, should be be noted that HazarDous did not blatantly intend to abuse said commands but rather try and correct/adjust the setup. As you can see, he did ask first and there wasn't any opposition as you've stated here;
[HazarDous]: point for redrum?
[HazarDous]: same teams?!?!
[ReD.RuM]: yes
This also shows player redrum in agreement to the move, which in all likelyhood was seen as a "green light" for the swap.

Following the actual swap, there was a big outbreak of "drama" on the matter. Unnecessary word exchanges, leaves from different parties and more. Specifically, a leave from you at 1 second from game-start. While it's understandable that you were swapped all of the sudden - I don't see a particular need of this. You were fully prepared to go against HazarDous in game 1, I don't see why it was an issue in game 2.

This however does not excuse the actions of Haz, either. But the entirety of the situation was indeed something that could've been dealt with by the legion in-house league, despite the use of ENT bot admin rights.

I'm more inclined to agree with Dong/MudMan on this. it wasn't an intended abuse but it did come out as such just merely due to the usage of admin rights and for that, Haz will be reminded of our own in-staff policy and to tread more carefully but also to note that "point" shouldn't have just up and left/dodge the game. There's a very specific system that all LIHL equally follow so that their gaming experience remains top of the tier and most importantly, in-tact.

To sum up the complaint; This was just a situation gone badly. It's best to just move on from it, perhaps settle your differences with Haz because much like yourself, he's a member of the LIHL and your playerbase is limited therefor you'll be seeing each-other in a multitude of league games. As for Haz, there's policy to be made for ourselves and for the league which should always be respected because without those, we'd have no system, no rules and perhaps even no ENT.

Return to “Processed Cases”