unban please

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

ludacris
Forest Walker

unban please

Postby ludacris » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:24 pm

Your Warcraft III username: DarkKnight
Realm/Gateway: wc3connect
Why are you banned: for solo upping king and using the si function 1 time
Why you should be unbanned: you can check my history, i havent been banned for not playing in team, and especially solo king ups never happened (in this game i was 100% sure its the right move but i understand if the team doesnt agree i shouldnt have done it..) also, i will not use the si again - if anyone provokes me with it even 1 time, i`ll just report it and not deal with it myself. thank you!

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Re: unban please

Postby Kappa » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:22 am

@ludacris

You are the first one to use !si. No one provokes you with it you provoke others - you start it and it's never okay to bypass !ignore.
(03:56 / Allied) DarkKnight: !si noob i told you :D
(03:56 / All) Viserion: [noob i told you :D] hasn't played any Island Defense games here.

Will all your games and skill level, you should know that you always play with the team and not alone.

ludacris
Forest Walker

Postby ludacris » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:43 pm

man, i never lied.

he started this long games ago... wastnt me.. you can see that i only use this on him (EDIT: I also used in on Jaqx few times too who has even more horrible attitude to be honest) ... i know the command, he started it and rather than reporting i just used it against him. i realize this was wrong, wont happen again

and the other 2 ignored me, because i pointed out to them they made wrong call, which i predicted, and they wanna call every game, not giving chance to other players to shine.. like i did in exactly next game against them.. but its not even about that, they`d call me idiot if i make wrong decision, or ignore me if i made correct one so idk really what kinda team does that, and still i kept my solo actions to a minimum (was strongest lane after all), you can see all my games this didnt happen in my last 500 games for sure but they triggerred me hard, and i did this i`m sorry

ludacris
Forest Walker

Postby ludacris » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:08 am

i mean you say you consider history, yet you seem to take into account just this game in this case?

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:25 pm

Already denied this for the reasons listed in the last appeal. Your "justifications" and attitude are further evidence that you should not be unbanned.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=140149&p=542152#p542152

Return to “Processed Appeals”