[[DOTA] Tusanik & BoxTraining@entconnect]]

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

baez
Armored Tree

[[DOTA] Tusanik & BoxTraining@entconnect]]

Postby baez » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:49 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/replay.php?id=11692552
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #11
Your Warcraft III Username: baez
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Tusanik sv BoxTraining
Violated Rule(s): afk, gamesruin. no help teams!
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): pugna (BoxTraining) 37-40 min
Any further thoughts:
1. BoxTraining - Specially stood on base and did not help!
2. Tusanik - Did not help us, constantly shook in the forest and on the line, helped with an exceptional case, all game it was pumped over! when we were attacked! At this companion, all games such, he constantly plays one!

artifacts
Treant

Re: [[DOTA] Tusanik & BoxTraining@entconnect]]

Postby artifacts » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:23 am

Tusanik is infamous for doing this...farms all game..ignores team, and does what he wants..his team was complaining about him last game [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #13..maybe they'll do a BR for him too..

raedric
Forest Walker

Postby raedric » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:21 pm

I think you should add specific timestamps for Tusanik's gameruin and refusal to help to make this easier on the mods to process

baez
Armored Tree

Postby baez » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:30 pm

Tags? it about the beginning of a game so played!
It has all such games, very many people complain of it!

37-40 min These tags show as it played!

raedric
Forest Walker

Postby raedric » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:04 pm

No, for game ruin you have to post multiple timestamps so that they can see it. 3 minutes of gameplay isn't enough to determine game ruin as somebody could just make a bad decision in that timeframe (though it can obviously show afk and refusal to defend). Mods have to go through a lot of requests so it's easier if you add more timestamps showing that it was a gamelong problem. Other people knowing he can be a troll doesn't help without timestamps to show so, you see?
I'm trying to help you and help the moderators to make sure a fair ruling is issued without wasting any time. A good trick in future games is to write "!timestamp" in chat when gameruining events, refusal to defend, or general rulebreaking happens so you can just ctrl F the chatlog to find the game times easier. Good luck with your request!

baez
Armored Tree

Postby baez » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:27 am

37-40 min It is not visible at all?! There at once yours! one costs on base, another shakes when we are born!

https://extraimage.net/image/1eXv

nitromon
Treant

Postby nitromon » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:35 am

People are trying to help you. You obviously are new to the brq forum. No one is "arguing" with you, just informing you of the proper procedure in posting these kinds of brqs and the chances of success.

In topic of "game ruining" you are required to post timestamps and "explain" the reason behind each time stamp of why this is game ruining. One single time stamp is usually not sufficient enough as it can be excused as a bad play. You need to list enough timestamp and properly explaining "the pattern of ruining" to prove your case.

The mods job is merely watch over your timestamps and determine whether they are valid. It is not their job to "watch the whole game" and find these things as you can tell there are a lot of BRQs. They simply do not have the time.

baez
Armored Tree

Postby baez » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:55 am

Create couple more of accounts and help yourself!
I specified time!
To look only 37 and to look the 40th minutes, it is not necessary to look more and more!

aimskjs
Forest Walker

Postby aimskjs » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:43 am

Baez you need to calm down and have open mind to listen what people advice. You looks very upset and raging now so you are not ready to take advice from people who are willing to help you.
Here are points what people trying to give you advice.
1) Need to provide some timestamp with detail explanation. The explanation should be detail. Not just saying he is not help. You need to say like he was doing something while we are in some situation.

2) just one and two timestamp may not be enough to ban. You may need more than 3 or more. Mods may consider the action what he did is just bad decision because of lack of sample. For example, if someone report you with just one bad decision because he thinks you are ruining a game, and mod bans, you will feel its unjust and unfair. just do !timestamp everytime when you see something is wrong and copy and paste them from chat log when you have more than 3 clear evidences. (except glitch and item destroy).

3) There are more than 10 ban requests or more every day. If you don't give specific time and enough evidence, mods won't take the case very serious because they work this for free. Its not their real job. They just spend 1~2hours a day for our community. We always need to thank to them and respect their service. They won't watch whole replay to help you. Save their time.

We are not here to argue with you. raedic and nitromon tried to help you. Please don't take it to be offensive.
I understand how you feel with tusanic. I have played with him so many times. I personally hate his game style. Make same items on every hero, afk rice, no communication and immediately !ignore player who talk about his playing. I can feel how you are mad at him. Good lucky with this BRQ

baez
Armored Tree

Postby baez » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:44 pm

You what for the idiot you hold me?! I specified what time! 37 end 40!
It is not necessary to look 3 minutes! To look only 37 as one stood on base and to look 40 when it shook on the line when we were born, all! it is more no what is required!

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:32 pm

Tusanik (LC) plays reckless most of the game. Pushing solo, running into 3-4 solo, and showing a lack of care in winning the game. Very evident in minute 34 of replay in which he TP's into top lane while enemy team is inside their base at bot.

Minute 37 until end game, Pugna AFK's at fountain and refuses to defend or help his team while the enemy attacks the rax.

Tusanik banned 3 days for reckless gameplay and refusing to cooperate.

Boxtraining banned 5 days for griefing.

@baez , your timestamp of 37-40 doesn't show anything wrong regarding Tusanik. Next time I am denying your request if after numerous attempts, you do not provide adequate timestamps. I shouldn't have to watch an entire replay if you aren't willing to.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Requests”