Admin abuse

Processed complaints will be moved here.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

Goshko
Basic Tree

Admin abused his rights

Postby Goshko » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:34 am

I made two topics about this in the Appeal section, however I already served my ban, so therefore one thing is left and this is the Admin abusing his rights - I and this guy Astros had a fight and he banned me instantly.In my opinion he was a side in this conflict and he should never be the one, who decides if I am to get banned or not, however this is exactly what happened.This guy followed my 2 threads and rushed to close them (why?), so now I will post it here.Everything is already said, so please just check those two threads:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=141382&p=546891#p546891
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=141385

Please note - If I was to get banned for what I did, I'm ok with that, I already served my ban, however what I am NOT OK with, is that the guy that actually banned me was a side of our fight and he should have never been the one to ban me.In my opinion he was supposed to post on the forum and just wait for some other admin to decide.For me this is pure admin's abuse - here is an example:

Imagine you are having a fight with some random guy on the street, then it turns out this guy is a judge at the court and he sends you straight to jail (without a trial, without sending you to court etc.) just because he can!This is exactly what happened here with mister Astros and I really think this should be considered as admin abuse.

I hope this time it WONT BE Astros, who will answer to this thread, since he obviously didn't want to let anyone else look at my previous threads.

Goshko
Basic Tree

Admin abuse

Postby Goshko » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:54 am

Since I have already served my ban, I'm moving this to the complaints section.I had an argument with an admin, which resulted in me being banned.I appealed against this ban, but all I got was the very same guy I appealed against to come and close my threads.Here are links to the previous threads, which the admin (Astros) rushed to close (why?) :

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=141382
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=141385

Please note - if I was to get banned for my pinging, I'm ok with that, however I'm NOT OK with the fact, that the guy I had a fight with ended like the admin that decided to get me banned.

It's like when you have some fight with a random guy on the street and then it turns out this guy is a judge and he sends you straight to jail without a trial, just because he is a judge and can do that.I find it completely unfair that this guy (Astros) was the one who banned me, he obviously is BIASED and should have never been the one to decide if I was to get banned or not.In my opinion he should've just posted a ban request and let some OTHER ADMIN decides.

Thus beeing said, I hope finally some other admin will look at this case and it wont be yet again closed by Astros.

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Re: Admin abuse

Postby Haunt » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:58 am

Topics merged, will look into this.

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Re: Admin abuse

Postby Haunt » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:30 am

@Goshko ENT mods are allowed to ban you in-game. They only have to post a ban appeal if the ban is longer than 2 days (for transparency). Since your ban was shorter than that, Astros wasn't obligated to make one, although he did which I think was good (viewtopic.php?t=141380)

If you still have questions, feel free to PM me or DM me in Discord.

But anyway, let's make one thing clear: while spamming is against the rules, a few pings is far too minor to ban for it @astros . Especially since you ignored the player at the beginning (Which you shouldn't do (read handbook §3)). I noticed a few other things as well, but we can talk about that in Discord.

Since the ban has already expired, I'll process this.

Return to “Processed Cases”