New bot for LTD Mega

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

chewwy
Resource Storage

New bot for LTD Mega

Postby chewwy » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:11 am

I'd like to get new bot for LTD that auto votebalances it. Or change the current one. I mean the queues are long enough and playing a game where 1200+ elo is against 900-1000 elo players. Well you can figure who has the high card here. The low players will never learn if they don't play with someone who knows the game.
And I for one am not in the mood to waste 30 minutes just to lose.

MudMan
Treant

Re: New bot for LTD Mega

Postby MudMan » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:57 pm

this will never work as the casual bot is also for friends who wanna play together or as some people like to call it "stack"
why shouldnt i have the chance to play with my friend just because the game might not be balanced mmr-wise?
Also, the elo system by default is meant to be fair because of the low risk high reward when playing vs higher mmr

chewwy
Resource Storage

Postby chewwy » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:08 am

Well since the game is losing popularity, I think it would be possible to add one more bot. This one stays the same and other one would be auto balanced. For people who might enjoy more balanced game instead playing against 1200+ premade team.

Akitos
Treant Protector

Postby Akitos » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:10 pm

Yeah, let's make wait time for games even longer so more people quit for other games and/or bnet. Great idea.
LTD 1 & 2 veteran | full-time streamer @twitch/akitos

Augustinus
Treant Protector

Postby Augustinus » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:20 pm

I don't think this is actually needed. 3 bots will split the lobby. Autobalance isn't a bad idea though. Maybe should reverse the voting, that ppl who don't want autobalance need to vote for it.

aemtelddtel
Aura Tree

Postby aemtelddtel » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:56 am

I, myself, enjoy mega more, but because of the players I refuse to play there , only exception is waiting 3 hours for a game on 1200. I would enjoy the vote system that augustinus suggested, so make it autobalanced and only if 3-4 players don't agree type !auto off or something.
These users thanked the author aemtelddtel for the post:
Augustinus (Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:36 pm)

Augustinus
Treant Protector

Postby Augustinus » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:38 pm

aemtelddtel wrote:I, myself, enjoy mega more, but because of the players I refuse to play there , only exception is waiting 3 hours for a game on 1200. I would enjoy the vote system that augustinus suggested, so make it autobalanced and only if 3-4 players don't agree type !auto off or something.

I also see the problem in the stacked teams, even though its understandable that you want to play with friends. It is in a way disrespectfull towards the enemies who are by the "friends" only treated as cattle to satisfy their gaming experience. Should at least require some sort of consent from the non stacked team to play that imbalanced games.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:56 am

Due to the current population of the LTD/1200+, we will not provide another bot and risk even more of a community-split.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “Suggestion Archive”