[DOTA] dontstahp@entconnect

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

SeRaReS
Armored Tree

[DOTA] dontstahp@entconnect

Postby SeRaReS » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:41 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 762090.w3g
Game Name:[ENT] DotA apem us/ca #68
Your Warcraft III Username: ahsoka
Violator's Warcraft III Username: dontstahp
Violated Rule(s): afk + refusal to teamplay
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): timestamp #1: afk at start until exactly 10sec before we could kick him. !timestamp 2 not long until he dies first time and goes afk again. After that he goes 10-15 min jungle without taking part in any teamplay. This shit calls for gameruin.
Any further thoughts: This guy thinks he plays a single player game ("(10:53 / Allied) DontStahp: me being afk is my problem" ), please teach him otherwise. I can understand when someone has to go afk for RL purposes but not when its multiple times and just continued by afk farm in jungle.

artifacts
Treant

Re: [DOTA] dontstahp@entconnect

Postby artifacts » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:14 am

Oh your going to quote me outta context right? So me being afk before game started ruined your solo mid? Thats why u decided to go for radiance versus Skeleton king, which he kicked your ass mid...you failed epically, i can see why you're butthurt..man up and admit that you fucking suck and failed solo mid.

(10:53 / Allied) DontStahp: me being afk is my problem
(11:02 / Allied) DontStahp: u noobs just fuckn suck
(11:41 / Allied) DontStahp: mid no items LOL
(11:47 / Allied) DontStahp: blames team for failing

(08:37 / Allied) Ahsoka: !timestamp #1
(09:29 / Allied) DontStahp: yeah thats why u failed mid fag

From 8:37 to 9:29 is the next afk , i had to run and get the front door..not even a minute..

Game lasted 26 mins because u failed as solo mid (2-5-5) i went to farm after first 5 mins because SB left me top versus silencer and wisp..This AFK farming? wtf is that anyway? I was jungling yes, but not AFK as youre claiming or making up..but i guess u never noticed me rooting people to try and save them right? of course youre gunna leave that out.

So to recap, yes i was afk from lobby and when game started..but nothing malicious about it, i had sound off and was on the internet..
2nd afk after i got killed i was gone for less than 1 minute..how is this game ruining? These are your "multiple accusations" ??

SeRaReS
Armored Tree

Postby SeRaReS » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:45 pm

I did with no word imply that I played well and yes indeed I did not have a good laning phase.
On the other hand it would have certainly have helped to have another player in earlygame and not some afk dude.
Especially when bara started charging he had to leave a whole lane unoccupied because we were missing one person.
I wouldt even report such behavior if you had just apologised for being afk at start instead of this toxic shittalk you pulled off.

raedric
Forest Walker

Postby raedric » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:12 pm

You should add excessive flame to the ban request, as fag is hatespeech IMO.
By his own admittance he was afk twice and seemed to be a toxic presence.

artifacts
Treant

Postby artifacts » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:32 pm

1 time isnt excessive, but thank you for trying :) and Being afk at start was my fault, but the less than 1 minute afk after isnt even enuff to constitute ruining or it being malicious..and toxic presence? i ignored them and farmed to level up, how is that toxic?

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:09 pm

I love this. Guy calls everyone fag, nigger,cunt in every game, fails every game, solos every game, afk in base or in woods every game lol. Then comes to forum to argue and call ppl trash. What a troll

artifacts
Treant

Postby artifacts » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:42 pm

I love that u stalk me so much <3 Every game? its been maybe 2 games in the past 6 months LOL but nice try Saint aka top flight ENT Security
and again just ur personal vindictive ass coming after me, but youre trying so hard lol Your opinion is trash..if it were true id be banned after " every game" as u claim..suck a dick..

SnowwyWolf
Treant

Postby SnowwyWolf » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:05 am

User banned 3 days for AFK.

Return to “Processed Requests”