Make -ro banable

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

samcrow
Armored Tree

Make -ro banable

Postby samcrow » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:33 pm

Hello,
When playing hellhalt the duolaners can write -ro to take control of the solo lane. Many of the better players prefer to play the solo lane and often wait a long time to get it and play it.
When someone writes -ro it prompts a screen for the solo laner where u can accept or deny, however if the timing of the solo laner is unfortunate with pressing enter to alter zoom, it gets accepted. Hence u forfeit the lane to someone else without probably wanting to do so. This has happened to me a few times now and thus i'd suggest that going for a -ro without asking in the chat first (and getting a reply like "go" or something) a banable offense in hhtd.

Kind regards

CrimsonDervish
Armored Tree

Re: Make -ro banable

Postby CrimsonDervish » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:07 am

No. There is -dro command to disable this. If you tyoe -dro at solo Lane, he can not do -ro.

samcrow
Armored Tree

Postby samcrow » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:03 pm

If you'd type that however, and the timing of you pressing ''enter'' to either type it, or do it to ''activate'' the command and one of the duolaners -ro's before either of those, you accept.

samcrow
Armored Tree

Postby samcrow » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:41 pm

Due to inactivity from staff members on ENT i've decided to patch wc3 and won't be playing here any longer. Feel free to discard this suggestion,

Return to “Suggestion Archive”