If you’ve updated your client, here are the WC3 1.30.1 client download links should you wish to use our services.
Windows - MEGA
Mac - MEGA
WC3Connect client download links
Download link for Windows: wc3connect.exe
Download link for Mac OS X: wc3connect-osx.zip
Download link for Linux: wc3connect-amd64
Cross-platform Java version (use this if the .exe doesn't work): wc3connect.jar (you'll need to first get Java here)
Source code: WC3Connect-Java (Github)
Need help? Check the Wiki, a Youtube video, the FAQ, or Join our Discord
To get started:
- Download wc3connect.exe
- Run wc3connect.exe
- Create an account: type a username and password, then click the Sign Up button
- Login: type the same username and password again, and press enter or click Login
- Click on a game
- Launch WC3, go to "Local Area Network", and join the game
- Optionally, transfer your stats from your Battle.net account
Please let us know if you have feedback or questions! Also check the Wiki.
- There are four tabs: Public (host.entgaming.net / MMH), ENT Autohost (e.g. DotA, Legion TD Mega), Others, and Unmoderated.
- By default, several lobbies will be shown in the LAN gamelist, and it could be hard to find the desired game. If you click a game in the WC3Connect app, the Warcraft III LAN gamelist will only show that game.
- Some kind of integrated chat system for players who don't use e.g. discord
- Setting to play alert when game finishes loading
- Show games that player has played before in a separate tab (similar to top section of website games list)
- Remember me for login
- Confirmation when closing and you're in-game
- Show something if account already validated
- Earlier version did not work on pre-Windows-8 or 32-bit, newest version works on both
- 2018101401: WC3Connect accounts are now separate from forum accounts
- 2018101101/2018101301: add MMH and other games
- 2018101001: fix another occasional crash on reconnect
- 2018100501: fix sporadic crash problem