[LTD] newplayer europe.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Trixstey
Resource Storage

[LTD] newplayer europe.battle.net

Postby Trixstey » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:27 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/customstats/legio ... e/8071875/
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD x10 HELL #50
Your Warcraft III Username: Trixstey
Violator's Warcraft III Username: @newplayer
Violated Rule(s): Hi. So, this individual is only one and playing with two accounts or having a friend which is making him win by breaking rules. Didnt understand why he even admit in-game the fact they share same ip, discussing about possibility of breaking rules. But then it has been obvious it wouldnt be allowed as this happened:
1.The game was going 1v2, and after they/he lost his chances to win by sending all their saved wood on 28, was getting close to my win on 30, with more chances as 1v2, 10 bosses against 20 bosses, and more wood to send.
2. The "leaver/disconnected" sent till there were 2 more seconds till 30 was starting, and then left for increasing @newplayer's chances and even deciding the outcome of the game, by sending as much as he could and then disconnecting his second machine.
edit:
Oh, but hey, what about this?
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=93215&p=369023&hilit=newplayer#p369023
It seems my "russian newb" teammate I had in my game which is always sending every wave and not talking, game-ruin and killer (no blame addresing to him on this request), is playing one more time "against" the team of @newplayer's and deciding the outcome against @greymare. Do you think its a coincidence?
I'm asking for banip for using multiaccounts on same game.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 1h19m47s
Any further thoughts: Further more but enough for now.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Last edited by Trixstey on Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

AngelMayCRYXIV
Armored Tree

Re: [LTD] newplayer europe.battle.net

Postby AngelMayCRYXIV » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:49 am

u really are a scrub ahahaha its a simple coincidence, u may see if we did play with him more than 2 times, no.
As for same Ip its my brother so dont bother checking if im a 1 only man, easily u can check if builders build at the same time, i dont think im a super hero.
3rd thing, ur just being a faggot against blue, ur like greymare flaming to him, u had the chance to leave on lobby, though u still did try to gamble and win. Wether your teamate is a pro or noob, game started. He is noob right, but he is playing.
As for the dc, either his pc went off or not, its autobannex job, why do i say this? Look rules
The default mode is -hpgmcb prophet or -phgmcb, no exceptions.
Refusing to heal.
Refusing to cooperate when asked to do so several times by sending alone and not save-send with teammates to win.
Refusing to build in attempt to teamkill.
Do not sell value to stall time and gain an advantage on a racing level.
Do not build over 120 value of delay towers.
Do not intentionally split to stall time, except to send double-demon.
Do not juggle the king preventing him from attacking or killing units.
Do not change the king's target to delay killing, except to efficiently kill multiple targets or kill higher priority targets such as sent units or low hp units. Range stomping and backward waving is allowed.
Anti-Stuck cannot be used unless creeps are actually stuck. In that case, anti-stuck must be used.
Respect Others If You Want To Be Respected. Think what you did to other people first, instead of pointing your fingers to other people. Don't be such a selfish hypocrite. "So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets."

Trixstey
Resource Storage

Postby Trixstey » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:07 am

Is this peculiar random for real? Well, it is him which left the game I am talking about, and continuing to write on paper his own stories, I guess and really insist for you (admins) to find out about it yourself from the replay.
Curious about how panic occurs when bullet is approaching your head and scam is disclosed.

Edit: By the way, he clearly used multiboxing sometimes for boosting elo this way, maybe 1v1, maybe other ways, as even him admits ^ : "As for same Ip its my brother so dont bother checking if im a 1 only man". Games may be checked for this matter, I dont have the time right now for doing it myself.

Thank you and I nicely request a patient and fair analysis of this one game, as it affects whole ent legion hell td gameplay here by not noticing his scam until now.

AngelMayCRYXIV
Armored Tree

Postby AngelMayCRYXIV » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:38 pm

u dont even know what means multiboxing, ur just being a multi fail player ahahahah, u can check all my games, i do state to have never gone against my brother for boosting elo.
Respect Others If You Want To Be Respected. Think what you did to other people first, instead of pointing your fingers to other people. Don't be such a selfish hypocrite. "So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets."

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Postby Jabba41 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:27 pm

Obvious PP in order to increase the chances of winning.

Banned 3 days.

@AngelMayCRYXIV Dont flame/insult others.
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

Return to “Processed Requests”