[HHTD] driverlessuber@europe.battle.net, full_records@europe.battle.net, |c37260fcd[42]@europe.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Greymare
Treant

[HHTD] driverlessuber@europe.battle.net, full_records@europe.battle.net, |c37260fcd[42]@europe.battle.net

Postby Greymare » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:10 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 844436.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] HELLHALT TD #49
Your Warcraft III Username: Greymare
Violator's Warcraft III Username: driverlessuber, full_records, |c37260fcd[42]
Violated Rule(s): You are obligated to !votekick any player that has broken any of ENT's rules. If someone or several indicate that a particular player is game ruining, you, as a player in the game, are obligated to question/check about the situation/claim.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Blue kept solo sending and did not cooperate. Yellow said so in all chat so the other team clearly noticed:
(25:07 / All) |c37260fcd[42]: blue sends every round solo
I asked blue to stop solo sending without any success:
(37:01 / Allied) Greymare: blue stop sending shit units atm them
(40:25 / Allied) Greymare: blue stop solo sending

After that I initiated a votekick. I figured since the other team had clearly seen the issue, they would of course kick but instead they ignored.
(40:42 / All) Greymare: vk blue for still solo sending
(40:50 / All) Greymare: !votekick Fav

Only when I mentioned that this was against the rules and bannable they responded at 41:37 by initiating their own !votekick against blue.
(42:45 / Allied) DriverlessUBER: !votekick fave101

Orange did not vote so this whole game we were 2vs3. As the game ended orange did write this in their chat: (44:20 / Allied) FULL_RECORDS: i win

Any further thoughts:
I shouldn't have to remind them that they have to kick the solo sender. They knew since min 25, yet ignored me.
viewtopic.php?p=502849#p502849

Im not satisfied with the previous assesment of this brq. Can i please have another mod review this.
If these players had kicked when initial vk was started then the game ruiner would not have been there to kill us on the following wave which is when they initiated a vk inorder to try and save themselves from a ban.
Thank
Greymare
Clan HELL Chieftain
Greymare
Clan HELL Chieftain

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Re: [HHTD] driverlessuber@europe.battle.net, full_records@europe.battle.net, |c37260fcd[42]@europe.battle.net

Postby Quetra » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:10 pm

@Greymare

Why are you submitting for people that did vote? |c37260fcd[42] for example voted on the first votekick as well, yet you submit for him.

The only person who didn't vote at all was orange, who they tried to get to kick.

Greymare
Treant

Re: [HHTD] driverlessuber@europe.battle.net, full_records@europe.battle.net, |c37260fcd[42]@europe.battle.net

Postby Greymare » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:49 am

@Shadow-
Actually the no they didnt. Yellow voted after i said that they have to vote out a game ruiner.
Green didnt vote at all, he initiated the second vk after my attempt failled which by this time was too late and meant that blue was there for the next wave causing us the loss.
Please watch replay. You will see exactly what i am saying
Greymare
Clan HELL Chieftain

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:06 am

Why does it matter that he only voted after you said they have to vote a game ruiner? You informed him of the rules and he complied? The rule is about not voting and he voted on your very first votekick... and green didn't have to start a 2nd votekick, but he did and clearly wanted to kick as well.

They knew since min 25, yet ignored me.

Well you never started a votekick. Once you did they listened.

Greymare
Treant

Postby Greymare » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:22 am

Have you watched the replay?
Greymare
Clan HELL Chieftain

sl4ck
Poison Treant

Postby sl4ck » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:05 am

Greymare wrote:Have you watched the replay?

I just did. Disclaimer though, i never played hellhalt, but it seems to be very similar to ltd.

1st vk attempt

Code: Select all

(40:50 / All) Greymare: !votekick Fav
(40:54 / Allied) baoous2001: !yes
(41:45 / All) |c37260fcd[42]: !yes

2nd vk attempt

Code: Select all

(42:45 / Allied) DriverlessUBER: !votekick fave101
(42:46 / All) |c37260fcd[42]: !yes
(42:53 / All) Greymare: !yes
(43:02 / Allied) |c37260fcd[42]: oj say !yes

First off, |c37260fcd[42] voted on both vk attempts and encouraged team mates to vote !yes. There is no reason whatsoever for him to be in your ban request.

If you accuse one of your mates of solo sending, i guess it is reasonable for the people on the enemy team to wait for the next wave to verify your claim. Yes, he was solo sending for quite a while, so if they paid attention they could have known. But then again, you could have initiated that vk attempt way earlier or make them pay attention to the solo sends prior to your votekick attempt. That the votekick didnt get through in time to save your team is unfortunate, but I'd say that was not their mistake.

full_records is the only one who never voted. But one could argue that by the time he could verify your solo send claim it was too late anyways so he didnt bother to vote. So in my opinion this justifies only a very short ban or maybe just a warning.

EDIT: A warning has been added to full_records' ban history

Return to “Processed Requests”